Food that can do one

I suspect I'm in a minority but baked beans. Never eaten one and never will , look and smell revolting
I’ll put a teaspoon of margarine in mine and grated cheese on top when they’re served. Heinz are getting more expensive but they’re still staple here.

You’d surely have them with egg and chips or a cooked breakfast?

I’ll put a teaspoon of margarine in mine and grated cheese on top when they’re served. Heinz are getting more expensive but they’re still staple here.

You’d surely have them with egg and chips or a cooked breakfast?
Not with egg and chips, not with a cooked breakfast, not with anything at all. I don't eat tomato ketchup either, I like to food to taste like what it is. I cook tomatoes in a small pan with a little olive oil to go with a cooked breakfast.

Not with egg and chips, not with a cooked breakfast, not with anything at all. I don't eat tomato ketchup either, I like to food to taste like what it is. I cook tomatoes in a small pan with a little olive oil to go with a cooked breakfast.
Whilst I’ll never eat a tomato how it is. In a sauce or on a pizza and that’s it. I’ve scoffed it down when it’s stuck in a burger / kebab but I can’t stand the taste of a tomato in its original form.

I’d often have pre-match breakfast with a friend and he’d always nab the fried tomatoes from my plate as he knew I didn’t want them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.