football gestures that make you laugh

I've mentioned it before

Rag fans who don green and gold scarves and wear the current Man Utd strip

baldybouncer said:
The secret signals (ha ha) that a player makes when taking a corner. Fucking ridiculous when you consider that very few corners actually clear the 1st defender!!

Joey raised his right arm before EVERY corner he ever took for us. Always used to do my head in.

When a player assaults another and puts his hand up to try and look innocent

When a player assaults another player and then gets the worse injury ever known for 5 minutes still gets booked and then comes back on the pitch

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
the latest one is players (when walking off at half / full time) covering their mouths with their hand so we can't lip read their oh so vitally important confidential discussion.
Even the ref and linesman are at it now!

Probably advisable for Mr Terry.

TCIB said:
The drama lama refs who see a foul and sprint to the incident at light speed, stop dead and with a flourish produce a card.

A bit like this fine chap, admittedly a bit less pronounced.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3cuCEt9k8[/youtube]

haha love that vid,reminds me of that bolton player who ran on as a sub,ran like a right mincer,all the crowd laughed,cant remember his name but funny

I've always wondered why Joe Hart raises both arms just before his run up when taking a goal kick , he does it the same way whichever direction he kicks the ball so it can't mean anything in particular, not too sure why but it bugs me a bit.

sir peace frog said:
TCIB said:
The drama lama refs who see a foul and sprint to the incident at light speed, stop dead and with a flourish produce a card.

A bit like this fine chap, admittedly a bit less pronounced.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3cuCEt9k8[/youtube]

haha love that vid,reminds me of that bolton player who ran on as a sub,ran like a right mincer,all the crowd laughed,cant remember his name but funny

Jardel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.