football gestures that make you laugh

Barcon said:
Not so much a gesture but, screaming "away" every time a corner comes in. No fucking shit genius.
I thought that was a keeper thing, I did it when I played in goal so if I shouted away the defenders knew there wasnt a chance Id be contesting the same ball, where as if I shouted keepers ball the defenders would know to leave it opposed to if I didnt shout anything I'd clatter into everyone or leave them in hesitation.

I love RM's upward karate chop when we score but my attempts to emulate it in his cool and assured manner have only brought derision in the pub :(

That daft thing that Clattenburg did when he didn't give us a penalty at United (Anderson on Micah).

Re: Re: football gestures that make you laugh

PSmyth07 said:
That daft thing that Clattenburg did when he didn't give us a penalty at United (Anderson on Micah).
Ah the old "drying your hands at a public restroom" gesture. I'm still fucking clueless.

Jose-Mourinho-made-a-hand-001.jpg

Mancini slapping his thigh in frustration. Think it was during the Liverpool cup match. He'd make a great principal boy in a pantomime with a thigh-slap like that. Team him up with Džeko and the 7 dwarves, and we've got a winner.

another generation said:
Mancini slapping his thigh in frustration. Think it was during the Liverpool cup match. He'd make a great principal boy in a pantomime with a thigh-slap like that. Team him up with Džeko and the 7 dwarves, and we've got a winner.

01_mancini_13_280x_1355132a.jpg

Sorry AG, can't find one.

I'll post it if I find one. ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.