football gestures that make you laugh

blackley macca said:
sir peace frog said:
TCIB said:
The drama lama refs who see a foul and sprint to the incident at light speed, stop dead and with a flourish produce a card.

A bit like this fine chap, admittedly a bit less pronounced.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3cuCEt9k8[/youtube]

haha love that vid,reminds me of that bolton player who ran on as a sub,ran like a right mincer,all the crowd laughed,cant remember his name but funny

Jardel?

im sure that was his name never forget that really funny

I don't know about making me laugh but the time the England team did the nazi salute, albeit under duress, has to be one of the more bizzare gestures in football history.

laun.jpg

Players putting both hands up palms out to signify that they haven't touched the attacker running past them. If they hadn't touched them how would they know to raise their hands? It's a sure sign that they brought the attacker down.

when a player (usually drogba or suarez) gets an ankle tap, falls down waving their arm frantically to the bench as if to say "well, thats my career fucked, say goodbye to my wife and kids will you..." only to perform a miraculous recovery as soon as some poor bastard recieves a yellow card.

Players shaking their heads for at least two minutes while they trudge off the pitch, having been subbed. It's only because you know the camera's on you, mard-arse, and you want the journos to write that you were unhappy with the manager's decision.

A player who holds his head in his hands, gasps in despair and sinks to his knees after putting the ball a mile wide. Get on with the game and face the fact that you're sh!t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.