football gestures that make you laugh

FeedTheGoat10 said:
TCIB said:
The drama lama refs who see a foul and sprint to the incident at light speed, stop dead and with a flourish produce a card.

A bit like this fine chap, admittedly a bit less pronounced.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3cuCEt9k8[/youtube]
When I did my ref course, they said to always run towards a decision, because when the players look up, they see you right next them and you appear to be closer (and possibly better positioned) to it than you actually were when you gave the decision. In fact, some of the advice was really helpful, but a lot of it wasn't based on making the right decisions but 'convincing' the players and managers that you made the right decision. I can imagine a few people on the course have gone on to be really shit refs. (I also fully expect a 10 match reffing ban if they see this, 15 if I make a frivolous appeal)

A good job you didn't put your real name Howard!

When ref's indicate 'play on' by running with play whilst holding both arms outstretched in front... for about the next 10 minutes! OK so we saw you recognise an advantage aren't you f**king clever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.