Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

I know we are all footy fans on here but it has to be said one of the thickest groups of people today are football fans.

You only have to read the comments sections online for football articles and compare it to rugby and cricket to see how much people who follow football don’t understand the basics of the game.

Sadly, I'd even include some of our own fans in that too. The amount of shit football fans spout and swallow is beyond belief.

I wish people would stop posting his tweets on here. All he does is post shit about City because he knows he will get an reaction. He’s probably laughing his cock off at the amount of abuse that gets thrown at him by us.
Whilst we are on the subject of punishment to fit the crime - what would be an appropriate punishment for a guy accused of beating his girlfriend up ?

Main stream media, news and current affairs is dying on its arse. The only thing it has left to sell is outrage.

People who want real news no longer buy it.

It is a damn shame and I am very wary of what is replacing it but you can't fail to see that it's demise is of its own doing.
Excellent post.
I think a lot of it is publications constantly pandering to the "majority" of it's readership demographic. It's readership minorities are turned off and just stop reading it as a result.
Football journalism is a macrocosm in this respect. Utd, Arse, Pool are pandered too. There is no news for anyone else so they turn off and get what they want from websites that pander ecplicitly fo their views.

Sadly, I'd even include some of our own fans in that too. The amount of shit football fans spout and swallow is beyond belief.

Absolutely.

Loads that sit near me at City quite clearly don’t really know what’s going on.

Everyone is unbelievably biased in football towards their own team and players and there’s a huge lack of understanding in the general public about all aspects of the game.

I might take myself off Twitter and Facebook for a bit as it’s annoying reading what the morons post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.