Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

[QUOTE="Marvin, post: 11320207

FFP I feel is gone. This is the last mileage they are going to get out of it.

There could be a wonderful irony in all of this. The haters object so much that sanctions are threatened. City challenge ffpr and it collapses leaving us free to invest as we see fit.[/QUOTE]
If that were to happen. And I think it would, that’s when Bayern and all the others would break away form a European Super League and not invite us in my opinion

http://www.spiegel.de/plus/football...-288ea8cc-bb19-4430-a7e9-6b8bd57becae#ref=rss

Part3 now

Damned ManCity - Episode 3: How Pep Guardiola was recruited

For the strong men behind Manchester City, control is the most important thing - you could see that from how Star coach Guardiola was brought by Bayern...

Wtf has recruiting Pep got to do with anything.....oh wait german shite hack paper, german club who’s ex-player despises us

I think we know how this has come about. This is a dirty tricks campaign being controlled by them, sour grapes

A snippet from the journa with credability and not a blinkered hated anti-city agenda....Mr Martin Samuel

‘Towards the end of Der Spiegel's expose of Manchester City is a moment of rich comedy. 'This is exactly what Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness means when he complains that Abu Dhabi only has to open up the oil spigots to be able to afford expensive players,' the magazine declares solemnly.

This is Hoeness, who, at his trial in 2014, admitted evading €28.5million in taxes, was found guilty of seven serious counts of tax fraud and sentenced to prison for three and a half years. This is the guy we're going to listen to sermonising about financial propriety? Come on, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask, as they say in Manchester.’

It's starting to look like other clubs are taking this opportunity to invest heavily in trying to derail the CFG juggernaut because they know City's dominance is only just beginning....

It really is unbelievable how many other fans do not understand why ffp was brought in and how illegal it is, just so the likes of bayern, madrid, barcelona, united, liverpool, juventus etc etc can stay at the top of the tree and coin in the money forever and ever

It really is unbelievable how many other fans do not understand why ffp was brought in and how illegal it is, just so the likes of bayern, madrid, barcelona, united, liverpool, juventus etc etc can stay at the top of the tree and coin in the money forever and ever

I know we are all footy fans on here but it has to be said one of the thickest groups of people today are football fans.

You only have to read the comments sections online for football articles and compare it to rugby and cricket to see how much people who follow football don’t understand the basics of the game.

Can’t be arsed reading, was he kidnapped at gun point and made to live on a diet of £50 notes airdropped by the Manchester to Abu Dhabi Etihad flight that was secretly being flown by Sheikh Monsour?

Are UEFA aware of this?

It's behind a paywall so we'll only get to see it later when they stick it on Twitter, but fucking hell, if they're now stooping to the levels of skriking over us getting Pep then that really is desperate stuff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.