Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

The funny outcome from this is that most of this "evidence" is stolen goods and is inadmissible in any court (even UEFA kangaroo ones) without additional evidence to back it up

What has Pep recruitment to do with anything??
Arrival of Txiki And Soriano meant it was matter of when and not if regarding Pep joining us.
Lmao dumb ****s.
Haven read part 3 but if it has anything to do with is recruiting Pep then it only means sour grapes bcoz he left Bayern and didn't join Club with what they call a history club.
Rags said Pep won't join team like City and here they still can't get over the burn

Are you talking about those who said David Silva and raheem sterling were not good enough?

I'm just talking in general mate. If I want to tackle the bullshit spouted by opposition fans, I like to make sure that I'm armed with some actual facts rather than spout a load of bullshit back but all too often I hear some of our own throwing unsubstantiated bollocks at other clubs and fans too.

I know we are all footy fans on here but it has to be said one of the thickest groups of people today are football fans.

You only have to read the comments sections online for football articles and compare it to rugby and cricket to see how much people who follow football don’t understand the basics of the game.

That sir...is totally correct

It's behind a paywall so we'll only get to see it later when they stick it on Twitter, but fucking hell, if they're now stooping to the levels of skriking over us getting Pep then that really is desperate stuff!

Bayern led propaganda mmmmmmm........Absolute farce of a leak, pathetic really, read the latest martin samuel piece it is spot on.

This Der Spiegel series is rapidly turning into the most piss-weak hatchet job imaginable. Seriously, even as a City fan, I could pen a more damning condemnation of our club!

As long as you don’t mention the war......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.