Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

to what tune are we supposed to have "cheated"? the £12m top-up and the £30m image rights?

The Infantino stuff and the Fordham stuff is irrelevant, nothing to see here. It will whip the bedwetters into a frenzy of righteous indignation but there is nothing remotely wrong with our actions.

The sponsorships seems.to have a bit more about it, and may come back to bite us. But I'd be surprised, I suspect it's more about exploiting loopholes than breaking rules. And you can't get punished for exploiting loopholes.

Pep stuff, would surprise me if there was anything in it.

So a lot of drama but not much substance so far.

to what tune are we supposed to have "cheated"? the £12m top-up and the £30m image rights?
The image rights is legal as far as I can see. It was in our accountd as a related party ttransavtion, declared as a related party transaction and they assessed a fair market value for FFP as they are allowed to do under the regs.

You could make a moral argument against it, and I'm sure we wouldn't have done it if we didn't need the income then and there. But moral arguments don't count for much when something complies with the letter of the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.