Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Not really because if HHSM wanted to invest directly in the club now, he could do so without routing the money through a third party. As I understand FFPR 2.0 it’s open to him to invest what he wants provided he does so by buying more shares in MCFC. What he can’t do is lend the money because of the risk that we end up like Leeds or Portsmouth.

As far as I know he can't because one of the terms of 2.0 was if you've been punished then you can't take the investment route. ...

Afraid so, old chap/chapess

Look on the bright side, I don't understand a thing about FFP and all that, but at least I'm the proud owner of a German O Level
Definitely a chap. I did not do German but I love a piece of music from way back called Spiegel im speigel.

I don't think it's about City on a bigger scale, the stakes are much higher. It's about who will 'own' the elite club tournament that will replace CL in the near future. The battle of 2 global projects - CWC and Superleague.

No one knows the creators of the future CWC (and our allies), they were smart enough to stay hidden. Some forces from USA, China and Middle East are being mentioned, Infantino directs the process.
So I guess the Cartel attacks the targets that are visible, i.e. Infantino and City. They don't have anything but stolen mails and PR tools to stop the CWC.

Infantino has already hit back, promising to ban all the players taking part in the Superleague from FIFA tournaments.

Take a look. It's a serious war waging before our eyes, not just Bayern being jealous.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/sports/soccer/fifa-club-world-cup.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/sports/fifa-softbank.html
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/16/uefa-gianni-infantino-club-world-cup
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/uae-behind-rival-to-cl.333974/

And fresh from Infantino:
Zurich - FIFA President Gianni Infantino has told AFP that his plans for a new, expanded Club World Cup provide the perfect antidote to any potential threat of a breakaway Super League by elite clubs.
https://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/In...up-the-answer-to-super-league-threat-20181107

so all of this about City and FFP is buttons, the real sub-text, the real issue of the day, is that football itself is up for sale, with the very real possibility of 2 very lucrative but separate competitions - a Euro Super League and a World Club Cup rebooted. $90bn in a fund?? jesus.

so that's it, we move towards a new dawn. And City are picking Infantino

I think so too.

I think when the dust settles on all this, people will reflect that City had a plan of massive upfront investment in the football club financed by the owner. Our rivals didn't like it, took over UEFA's Financial Fair Play regulation, and structured it to cause maximum damage to City's business model. City were forced into realm of murky financial transactions trying to escape the trap that had been laid from us. When it looked like we had done so they moved the goal posts at the last minute. The subterfuge was foisted upon us.

But where are we now. By Der Spiegel's admission, "a profitable global empire", and I checked this morning favourites to win the Premier League and Champions League.

City should be a model for owner led investment in a football club. A great shame that this was not embraced by football, and that instead our rivals plotted to take us down, but I guess that was inevitable. It is dog eat dog.

I think a few people in the media may come to regret their comments. They failed to see the bigger picture and context in all this and took everything at face value.

What was FFP all about? Where did City come from, and where are we now? Playing beautiful football in a wonderful stadium with fantastic facilities and this is bad is it? To the extent that City were diverted by a year or more of subterfuge it was because another group in football were hell bent on stopping City's rise and context is everything.

I am hoping that some of the journalists who have hitherto declined to comment so far will approach the issue from this standpoint.

Well put Marv and spot on

so all of this about City and FFP is buttons, the real sub-text, the real issue of the day, is that football itself is up for sale, with the very real possibility of 2 very lucrative but separate competitions - a Euro Super League and a World Club Cup rebooted. $90bn in a fund?? jesus.

so that's it, we move towards a new dawn. And City are picking Infantino

Thats what it is all about. Bayern and the g14 want to safeguard their revenue. This is an attempt to not only try and make us look bad but actually call a vote of no confidence in uefa and Infantino but ultimately Fifa, as he now runs it.

No link.

The latest exposure of alleged financial doping at Manchester City has left UEFA officials ‘shocked’, with the lawyers at European football’s governing body now examining how action might be taken against the English champions.

According to UEFA insiders the steady flow of allegations this week by Der Spiegel, based on documents allegedly seized by hackers Football Leaks, has stunned the regulators of Europe’s Financial Fair Play rules.

FIFA president and former UEFA general secretary Gianni Infantino said this week he expected UEFA to take further action if new evidence surfaced and by Thursday probes into City were looking increasingly likely. While such an outcome still seems unlikely, potential sanctions if claims were to be proved could extend to a ban from the Champions League.
Daily Mail clearly showing us favouritism here. Money well spent eh, wouldn't you say der Spiegel?

On another note don't the Daily Mail realise der Spiegel directly questioned their integrity by name?

More and more it looks to me that UEFA are being put in an impossible situation quite deliberately. UEFA can't punish us because there is nothing they can punish us for but the illusion is that they "are in bed with City and PSG". So unless they bend over and do as they are told (again), the cartel can justify taking matters onto their own hands and form a breakaway league because of rhe "corruption" of UEFA.

It's a no-lose from the cartel's point of view. Short-term anyway. But we're approaching the end-game in my view.

Is exactly what is the plan of the g14. Hence why infantino has fired his warning about once you leave the uefa and fifa bubble, every player will be banned from its competition.

This whole episode is bayern constructing an attack on ourselves as a weapon to discredit both uefa and infantino (aka Fifa) . Its a olan to construe a vote of no confidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.