Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

The media hunt continues...
Linking Ramos, Lovren, City and FFP in one sentence requires certain mental equilibristics.

What a moron. 'Alleged financial misconduct' is likely to cause more damage in the future? How exactly? If it was actual proven misconduct, it would be punished (if not already) and steps would be taken to ensure no repeats. What is Lovren supposed to do to combat financial misconduct'?

The press are linking unrelated stuff to the club now, with the diplomatic relations between UK and UAE Government. What surprises me with everything related to the UAE and football is Emirates airlines always manages not to get mentioned. Is there a gagging order for that?

It's obvious they really don't want City to build on last season and for that reason we need to get behind the team and everyone at the club to make sure they stay focused on hitting these ****s where it hurts... Lets make sure this team wins as much as possible this season, hopefully it will break their black little hearts enough to shut them up.
I was wondering about gagging orders myself. Didn't they say a CL winner has failed three drugs tests? Why hasn't that been reported upon yet? Surely his club has got lawyers involved.

I was wondering about gagging orders myself. Didn't they say a CL winner has failed three drugs tests? Why hasn't that been reported upon yet? Surely his club has got lawyers involved.
They will wait until his rape case gets dropped before releasing that one

Another anti-Infantino article. The FIFA president elections are scheduled for June 2019, G4 are clearly doing everything possible to damage Infantino's reputation. Of course, Rummenigge and Agnelli have nothing to do with it *wink* and will present themselves as Spiegel's victims.

Now now, don't complain just because you haven't been keeping up with your mental yoga.

The full and final settlement may well have a confidentiality clause - hence why both UEFA and City are silent. If we don’t breach the agreement we are in the clear. I honestly don’t see how or why UEFA would reopen this - if they bottled the threat of court action last time - then they will bottle it again. They obviously had legal guidance that said going to court was too great a risk and upping the charges against us wont mitigate that risk. This is just a few clubs and maybe individuals stirring the shit - Barca and the Spanish league have been reeling since PSG snatched Neymar, Bayern are paranoid that the Bundesliga is getting left behind, a number of Italian clubs know they and their corrupt league are in terminal decline and Liverpool and the Rags at home are fearful that we are heading for a period of dominance. City just need to sit tight and keep doing what we are doing. Remember when we were shit everyone loved us. Now they hate us for a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.