Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

The media hunt continues...
Linking Ramos, Lovren, City and FFP in one sentence requires certain mental equilibristics.

Last edited:
I really hope the club's lawyers and top men are sitting in a secret dark room somewhere plotting the downfall of each and everyone of these poisonous tossers. They also need to be preparing now for the next obstacle the snidey scrotes are scheming up to bring our progress to a shuddering halt.

I really hope the club's lawyers and top men are sitting in a secret dark room somewhere plotting the downfall of each and everyone of these poisonous tossers. They also need to be preparing now for the next obstacle the snidey scrotes are scheming up to bring our progress to a shuddering halt.

Their silence is Damning

The press are linking unrelated stuff to the club now, with the diplomatic relations between UK and UAE Government. What surprises me with everything related to the UAE and football is Emirates airlines always manages not to get mentioned. Is there a gagging order for that?

It's obvious they really don't want City to build on last season and for that reason we need to get behind the team and everyone at the club to make sure they stay focused on hitting these ****s where it hurts... Lets make sure this team wins as much as possible this season, hopefully it will break their black little hearts enough to shut them up.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.