Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

As far as I'm aware none of the men listed were Jewish but there have been plenty of Jewish people connected with the club as shareholders and directors, such as Reuben Harris (on board 70s & 80s). Not that religion matters with football.
I take it you’ve never been to a Old Firm game, Gary...

They did the damage though. Is anyone going to believe if Khaldoon says we are sustainable or if City publish profits in their accounts ?

By and large, it will be just the same motley crew of clueless journos and armchair fucktards who didn't believe it beforehand anyway. Most genuine football fans aren't even aware of these "leaks" or if they are, they've hardly given them a moment's thought. If you live your life on Twatter or other social media sites which are breeding grounds for clueless c*nts to spout their ill-informed bile then you'll probably be under the impression that the whole football world is talking about it, but the reality couldn't be any further from that. Most people - regardless of who they support - literally don't give a fuck.

By and large, it will be just the same motley crew of clueless journos and armchair fucktards who didn't believe it beforehand anyway. Most genuine football fans aren't even aware of these "leaks" or if they are, they've hardly given them a moment's thought. If you live your life on Twatter or other social media sites which are breeding grounds for clueless c*nts to spout their ill-informed bile then you'll probably be under the impression that the whole football world is talking about it, but the reality couldn't be any further from that. Most people - regardless of who they support - literally don't give a fuck.

Yep. I've written extensively on cricket and the behaviour and conduct of the ECB and ICC, and what it taught me was that beyond a small number, no one cared, not at all. Friends who played the game, intelligent and enquiring, would tell me they didn't really understand most of what we'd write about, and didn't really care anyway.

Anything off the field just passes people by, they're not remotely interested.

This is true, most of the papers, as well as featuring this German rags accusations have also been filled with delicious
stories about Mourinho's meltdowns and the state of Rag football in general, which has shifted the focus somewhat.
The vast majority of fans understand Jack Shit about FFP, but will gladly latch on to pejorative claptrap about a serious rival,
it's part of the naturally tribalistic nature of football, but not many I know have even mentioned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.