Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

"A judge in Bangkok’s central criminal court for corruption and misconduct cases dismissed the proceedings on the basis that Chanchai, bringing the case personally, could not have been damaged himself by the alleged corruption if it had taken place." Therefore it was dismissed on a technicality. The alleged corruption and misconduct was not actually considered. Of course, it may well be the case that KP acted rightly and properly. I think the point that some posters are making is that the more mud that is slung eventually some will stick and that along the way it tarnishes the image, whether right;y or wrongly. Meanwhile the beautiful CITY football on the pitch continues to win admirers.

Apparently his last story for them was a piece on a Norwegian paper boy getting a top management job. It transpires that a manager nobody wanted was appointed to a job no one wanted.

Seems one of their journalists has been sacked for making up stories for articles hmmmmm,just seen a piece on the bbc news website about it ...
Apparently one off their star feature writers has fabricated 60 articles. This will devastate their brand and pose question marks over everything they have published. I wonder if our media will give it much coverage.

Apparently one off their star feature writers has fabricated 60 articles. This will devastate their brand and pose question marks over everything they have published. I wonder if our media will give it much coverage.
Why would they? Doesn't fit the narrative.

Hahahahaha yes let’s see the sudden outrage in the uk media that all the bile written by these cnuts and now it seems one of them has been fabricating stories...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.