Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Why would Uefa help us??
They didn't like us and our neighbors would have made sure our rise gets crushed??

Anyway,no club is Doing things right way,at least not those who are at top

This is the part of the report I was referring to---

Most of the €15 million from Anbar, however, appears to have come from the Sheikh himself. Emails in the Football Leaks collection show that, in May 2010, Man City director Simon Pearce emailed Aabar’s chief executive, Mohamed Badawy Al-Husseiny, about the arrangement and said: “The annual direct obligation for Aabar is GBP 3 million. The remaining 12 million GBP requirement will come from alternative sources provided by His Highness,” appearing to refer to owner Sheikh Mansour.
But that might not necessarily involve Aabar. I know that if you want to do business in Abu Dhabi then sponsoring City often oils the wheels. I believe Hays, for example, have the exclusive staffing contract for the national oil company. I suspect the Yokohama/Nissan connection is another piece of business. It's a very clever way of doing things and there's fuck all UEFA can do about it.

Hahahaha.

Look at how excited everyone on Twitter is getting. Never gets old man.

FFP is a load of bollocks that wouldn't stand up in a court of law, Football Leaks can say what they want. It won't mean anything, except jealous fans thinking we're ruining football. Nowt new there

Can see us getting fined and banned from the CL for a year or two. It’ll happen eventually, for one reason or another, it’s just a case of when.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.