Football loosing Interest ? Is it Real or a Myth

I still enjoy going to the match but looking forward to the next City game doesn't quote dominate my brain in the way it did before the pandemic.

Back in the day you would go to the match on a saturday or sunday, talk about it, and leave the pub early to watch match of the day if your team won.

Now, every big game is on TV, big games are all people talk about, kids cant afford to go to the games so I dont know any groups of young people who go to games together. I got into football via my mates and it was something to do on a saturday afternoon. Its not like that now. The interest is there but its lost its link to the young working class who used to make up the support.

I have this odd Feeling that Football isn't beeing watched so much anymore. All my cousins and family and friends have stopped watching and talking about football.

I feel like American Sports is growing in here while football is loosing many watchers. How is it in ur sorroundings ? Is it a myth or real
More popular than ever. Certainly amingst City fans. May be temporarily populat due to Covid and people wanting to do stuff

Back in the day you would go to the match on a saturday or sunday, talk about it, and leave the pub early to watch match of the day if your team won.

Now, every big game is on TV, big games are all people talk about, kids cant afford to go to the games so I dont know any groups of young people who go to games together. I got into football via my mates and it was something to do on a saturday afternoon. Its not like that now. The interest is there but its lost its link to the young working class who used to make up the support.
More families and older peoplefor sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.