Football loosing Interest ? Is it Real or a Myth

If it wasn't for City I wouldn't bother with football anymore tbh.
I'd definitely fuck off the Prem and Chumps Lg if City weren't involved, but I'd never be able to stop altogether after over 40 years of obsessive playing and watching

I have this odd Feeling that Football isn't beeing watched so much anymore. All my cousins and family and friends have stopped watching and talking about football.

I feel like American Sports is growing in here while football is loosing many watchers. How is it in ur sorroundings ? Is it a myth or real
Nope fuckin love it, best team in the land and all the world!

Given the rags take up a quarter of the worlds population, I’d say yes, my Mam’s husband, for years couldn’t stop getting digs in and all he ever wanted to do was talk about united, hasn’t really said much for the past 6-7 years ;-).

On a more serious note, maybe people found other things to do when there was no football on during the pandemic, I know I did, much of that has continued and I’ve not let football, City aside, get in the way.
Bear in mind most are only supporters by association, doesn't take too much thought to switch club. Here in UK your much more likely to switch wife than football team

Last edited:
I'd definitely fuck off the Prem and Chumps Lg if City weren't involved, but I'd never be able to stop altogether after over 40 years of obsessive playing and watching
You're right, maybe I would take a look at some lower league football, Carlisle Utd or Annan Athletic but then again I work every Saturday so that puts a lot of those games in doubt tbh.

It is everything, the press, the overpaid divas, the squealing after being 'fouled', the cheating, VAR, the refs.

Certainly isn't the game I grew up playing that's for sure lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.