Football loosing Interest ? Is it Real or a Myth

Life is too short to be unhappy :)
If your finding yourself bored of annoyed with football for a while then have a break from it.
I kept finding my weekends would be ruined if we lost or results didn’t go our way but now I have kinda controlled myself that it’s just football! More to life.

It’s the top-end of the game that’s losing interest, for all the reasons discussed. Crowds across non-league have been consistently growing these last few years.

Ticket sales in the Prem haven't declined, stadiums have expanded and TV audience worldwide for the Prem is in the billions

40 per cent of the UK population (26.8m people) watched live Premier League coverage in 2020/21.
50 matches drew audiences of over 2m, beating the previous record of 43 in 2019/20.
8 of the top 10 most-watched Premier League matches of all time have taken place since the start of 2019/20.

I have definitely lost interest in football generally speaking. Only really watching city games these days.

VAR, the corruption, the amount of money being thrown about. Football is slowly but surely being ruined imo.

I think German and the Premier league are on the up while people are losing interest in other leagues. But that's only my opinion but my mates are pretty hardcore fans and watched every match going and Portuguese, Spanish , French and Italian leagues and clubs were often discussed but in recent years only 1 guy still follows the Italian league and the rest have been forgotten about.

I think German and the Premier league are on the up while people are losing interest in other leagues. But that's only my opinion but my mates are pretty hardcore fans and watched every match going and Portuguese, Spanish , French and Italian leagues and clubs were often discussed but in recent years only 1 guy still follows the Italian league and the rest have been forgotten about.
No they are not , they are sinking.

La Liga and Seria A have much more drastic loss of Viewers, in France even the TV Deal collapsed.

We don't have the statistics for the Premier and Champions League

No they are not , they are sinking.

La Liga and Seria A have much more drastic loss of Viewers, in France even the TV Deal collapsed.

We don't have the statistics for the Premier and Champions League
Maybe it cause we have had a fair few players of interest in Germany that we kept an eye on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.