Football loosing Interest ? Is it Real or a Myth

I don't why it's turned into Rags discussion.

Germany , Italy , Spain and France have way lower TV Figures. I am not sure how is it England but I can sense People rather Play Fifa instead of watching games

I watch more footy than I ever did but go a lot less since var came in.
My 8yr old grandkids has recently got right into the game after showing no interest at all.

I know what you mean. I think if you have played at most levels you can appreciate, for example, how the ball reacts, how Kev can hit a 45 yard pass and spot the back spin in flight that kills the pace and drops it at the foot of a teammate instead of running out of play. There is a lot more technical analysis to be had (and enjoyment) as they do in NFL, but we don't get that at the moment from pundits. I think non players would get more enjoyment if they appreciated some of the finer points.
Or just enjoy it as it is - whatever floats your boat.
Agree with this and possibly explains why there used to be much more spontaneous applause e.g for a pass, piece of control, or even cheering corners. Maybe people just realised the difficulty more rather than seeing the passing as Lazer guided.

I know I have. It is testament to all the posters here that I come back. This forum has made me laugh out loud so many times so thanks you guys

As for why I lost interest, it just keeps going in a circle doesn't it? I was a die hard soccer fan and maybe having to start the cycle again every year just took it out of me. Then covid hit, we lost the crowds and thst killed it for me

I know I have. It is testament to all the posters here that I come back. This forum has made me laugh out loud so many times so thanks you guys

As for why I lost interest, it just keeps going in a circle doesn't it? I was a die hard soccer fan and maybe having to start the cycle again every year just took it out of me. Then covid hit, we lost the crowds and thst killed it for me
Hows the shagging going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.