Football Manager 2011

balotelli refuses to talk to me, whilst going to a tribunal to tear up his contract

he's in the under 18's until his contract runs out in 2015.

started off as Torino. A stike partnership of Mpenza and Bianchi ripped up serie B. After i got promoted Bianchi started to fuck things up in the dressing room so i decided to resign. Within a week i was manager of sampdoria. Won serie A in one season and cassano handed in a transfer request plus the club enforced a transfer embargo. I resigned again. I became manager of Blackpool as they had got relegated under IH and i easily got them back up, nothing went wrong this time and i got a transfer budget of 20 million so i improved the squad vastly. I ended up 9th and got approached by spurs who finished 6th. I accepted and won the treble after i signed suarez for £4 millionand balotelli for £5 million. Now i am at Barca.

FYI. if you are strapped for cash and at a bit of a shitty team you can get a midfelder who is 'a leading star for most premier league sides' for around 50k. He's an uzbekistani called 'sever jeparov' he was 4.5 stars when i was with blackpool

i haven't played since CM 1994, but i've suddenly got a bit of time on my hands. Is it possible to start off from today's real world position?

aphex said:
balotelli refuses to talk to me, whilst going to a tribunal to tear up his contract

he's in the under 18's until his contract runs out in 2015.

he is an asshole in the game - did the same with me, his loss!!<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 am --<br /><br />
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
started off as Torino. A stike partnership of Mpenza and Bianchi ripped up serie B. After i got promoted Bianchi started to fuck things up in the dressing room so i decided to resign. Within a week i was manager of sampdoria. Won serie A in one season and cassano handed in a transfer request plus the club enforced a transfer embargo. I resigned again. I became manager of Blackpool as they had got relegated under IH and i easily got them back up, nothing went wrong this time and i got a transfer budget of 20 million so i improved the squad vastly. I ended up 9th and got approached by spurs who finished 6th. I accepted and won the treble after i signed suarez for £4 millionand balotelli for £5 million. Now i am at Barca.

FYI. if you are strapped for cash and at a bit of a shitty team you can get a midfelder who is 'a leading star for most premier league sides' for around 50k. He's an uzbekistani called 'sever jeparov' he was 4.5 stars when i was with blackpool

I question your scouts ability!!

Just got Leicester promoted and got 32 million transfer fee. Got them promoted by signing Chris Eagles who bagged 12 goals and also Galeano from Independiente who i stole from Madrid. He's not worth 6 million and a wonder kid! Also got Guidetti on loan who scored 20 goals! Now in the prem i have signed Brunt and Yatabare and also Sanogo. Playing well. Need a stable finish so i can push on next season with some quality signings!

First season in premier league not going well , 1 win , 6 defeats and 5 draws so far. Its now near impossible to finish top 4.I breezed through my first seasons in Championship , League 1 etc. I wonder why the Premier League is proving to be an exception.

Balotelli was incredible for me. Scored 24 goals first season, 40 in second with an avg rating of 8.02. If you praise him after he plays well he builds up a good relationship with you and plays well.

Roberto Mancini just been sacked from the Chelsea job on mine and the offered me the job (again).

Balotelli's decent on mine, don't really play him and when I do he goes right attacking mid, He's injuried at the moment though.

Anywho I've got Akinfeev in net for me and he's amazing! Simon Kjaer is good at centre as well. Nearly in January and then I'll buy Pastore to replace Milner in centre mid.

Just started playing the game a few nights ago and at 46 I thought I could do a better job than my lad (19). So I decided to start off as City manager. I have played 12 games and am top of the league, still in all cups and in Europe. I play Balo when using the 4-4-2 formation at home but tend to leave Tevez up front on his own when playing away. Tonight is the big one when I come up against Arsenal in the league cup.

I bought Arteta thinking he would be able to deputise for Silva but has proved to be crap.
Was wondering what other peoples formations are and where/who they play. I have also tended to put Lescott in and drop Kompany from time to time (Would never happen in real life)

Any tips on who is decent to buy, got one off my lad SRNA. young right back I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.