Football Manager 2011

Anyone want to be part of Bluemoon FC? Bored so I'm making a Bluemoon club on the editor. Just tell me if you do and I'll use your username. Bizarre seeing "Blue Smarties" bossing the midfield.

trueblue09 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Anyone want to be part of Bluemoon FC? Bored so I'm making a Bluemoon club on the editor. Just tell me if you do and I'll use your username. Bizarre seeing "Blue Smarties" bossing the midfield.

i will ! pace 20 acceleration 20 agression 20 work rate2 teamwork 20 ( see how that works) erm then natural fitness 1
Position? ;o)

Blue Smarties said:

Go on then, why not.

Tall 18 year old striker with decent heading/jumping and movement attributes. Quite pacey I would say. And bags of potential.

Basically the next Lukaku ;)

Big Blue Swede said:
Blue Smarties said:

Go on then, why not.

Tall 18 year old striker with decent heading/jumping and movement attributes. Quite pacey I would say. And bags of potential.

Doing you now.

trueblue09 I'll put you as a winger, if you want it changing just say.

Blue Smarties said:
Big Blue Swede said:
Go on then, why not.

Doing you now.

trueblue09 I'll put you as a winger, if you want it changing just say.

Ragnarok 19 year old Goalkeeper will all attribs at max :) . Or if thats not possible , you can put me at Centre back ( thats where i used to play at school)

22 year old, 6ft 1 fullback/central-midfield. Right sided.

The scottish Pab Zab (i.e. worse), hair included.

Blue Smarties said:

16 year old AMC. 6' 1". Make your own stats but make sure I'm high potential!

Just completed pee dubya so those who have posted after I'll be moving onto you now. We've all got 100% permanent hate for G.Neville and Bacon face, anyone else? Also if one position gets too many people I'll alter your position a bit i.e if we get too many strikers I'll push you down to AM/winger/still attacking.

I'll also try and turn it into a mini FM story update thing if anyone has seen them in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.