Football Manager 2011

aphex said:
Griff93 said:
How much for mate?

£11.750.000

bought dzeko as well, but he is too tired at the moment. so i'm playing munian upfront with tevez for a bit.

i bought dzeko and he's on fire scored 5 in 6 and tevez got 4 in 5
others erickson good young squad player for backup
mata just settling in already scored tho from left mid in 3rd game
leroy fer not played yet tho got him when i had the demo he was great utility player

Just added everyone whose requested. If anyone else's wishes to join the Bluemoon team just post with a position. I'm going to have a play around with the database in the game and try and edit the graphics.

Blue Smarties said:
Just added everyone whose requested. If anyone else's wishes to join the Bluemoon team just post with a position. I'm going to have a play around with the database in the game and try and edit the graphics.

Add me!!

RWB or DM i dont mind
im 35 so just put me down for 25 ;-)

Mind if I put you down as a RWB/DM/CB/LWB? We're missing a CB & LB so it'd be good to slot you in there hah. I'm putting everyone down as 17 on the same birth date, makes it easier.

I'll go left back for you mate ;)

A bit like Kolarov though, long shots, free kicks ect ;D

Put me in anywhere mate. 5"9, pacey but lazy. Preferably upfront but i'll be bluemoons Cannavaro if you need a cb. Either foot, maybe you could upload the database when you have done so we can have a go with the team aswell.

CELTICRORY said:
How do i get players like Cunningham and Guidetti to play for my first team, i dunno how to move them from the reserves?

During team selection, go on 'filters' in the top right and tick 'Reserves' and they'll all turn up. If they're still all under 21, you can play them without registering them. If not, use the same method to register them at the start of the season.

Alternately, right-click them, go to squad, and then set to first team.

Fucking love Football Manager, I'm in 2014 so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.