Football Manager 2011

Jackson-ctid said:
ehh, got them from my fm10 folder, just carried them over and they all work great. Just have a look on places like sortitoutsi.net and fm-base for badge packs and kit packs.
sound lad :)

qya878.png

cheats?? i wan t cheats. i do ok but would prefer a few cheats to get me further....any going??? how do u editor players too?

managing england.

beat hungary 4-1, bulgaria 5-1, switzerland 4-1 and montenegro 3-0, playing a 4-3-3.

with the U21s got decent wins over Albania and Armenia, but lost 4-2 on aggregate in the playoff to Spain, who have a much better young talent pool than I do so to win the home 2nd leg 2-1 from 1-0 down is a great achievement.

really just have the bare minimum quality in the first team squad and everything else is pretty average.

Anyone have any tips on getting the City job? apart from starting again....

Started with Bury, got them to championship.
offered Leeds job
got leeds to prem, finished 11th first season
second season finished 6th, won league cup
offered Liverpool job....
won prem first season, and fa cup.

have been offered jobs at other major clubs, was offered England job - but I wanna manage City... they've had 7 managers in my game time, appointing the likes of Avram Grant....
My rep is shithot yet the way inwhich they recruit, they haven't sacked the manager then looked for one, they just recruit without letting the game know they want a manager :(

Subscribe to Man City and it'll alert you when the manager is sacked... or you could cheat, add new manager as the manager of man city and then retire, then apply.

SteSteez said:
Anyone have any tips on getting the City job? apart from starting again....

Started with Bury, got them to championship.
offered Leeds job
got leeds to prem, finished 11th first season
second season finished 6th, won league cup
offered Liverpool job....
won prem first season, and fa cup.

have been offered jobs at other major clubs, was offered England job - but I wanna manage City... they've had 7 managers in my game time, appointing the likes of Avram Grant....
My rep is shithot yet the way inwhich they recruit, they haven't sacked the manager then looked for one, they just recruit without letting the game know they want a manager :(
Just keep going and when they sack there manager apply for the job?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.