Football Manager 2011

They haven't been sacking their manager though, they've just been recruiting a new one, without prior notification.

I have subscribed to city, still it just says the usual story of XXXXXX will be sacked if results continue.
But it doesn't sack then recruit, it just recruits :S

Doesn't do this for any other club.

SteSteez said:
They haven't been sacking their manager though, they've just been recruiting a new one, without prior notification.

I have subscribed to city, still it just says the usual story of XXXXXX will be sacked if results continue.
But it doesn't sack then recruit, it just recruits :S

Doesn't do this for any other club.

When the managers is struggling look at the City aquad and you should have the option to 'declare interest in job' you should get it that way if you're highly regarded.

Started as Bury again. Won league 2 by 10 points. Finished with 113 points and i scored 137 goals. My best player was Wladimir Yurchenko. Got him on a free and he finished as League top scorer, top assist and best average rating. If your a league 1 or 2 team then get him at all costs. He'd be decent for a championship side aswell but would probably need loaning out to improve.

Press f5 which will take you to player search. Go to filters and then edit. Select contract status and then tick expired. All the free agents will then come up.

niall_mcfc said:
Press f5 which will take you to player search.

Your my hero! Was so sick of navigating through about 9 pages before I found search<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:50 pm --<br /><br />The board just signed Neymar for £43m :\ I took no part in it whatsoever... I was flirting with the idea of signing him and tried to unsettle him by declaring interest, enquiring then putting in bids significantly lower than what was being asked then the board just go out there and sign him! :|

5th in league 1 after 13 games. I have used the same formation on 3 saves now and it has to be the best 1 ive ever used. Used it with Rangers and won everything i could apart from the champs league but i did get the 1/4s and only got beat by the single goal. Then used it with city and won everything inside 2 years scoring over 100 goals in the league and i averaged 190 goals a season in all comps. Then used it with Bury and i conceded more goals than i did with City and Rangers but i scored more. So far this season ive scored 40 goals in the league after 13 games. Since i got promoted ive only signed youngsters and loans. None of the frees are anything special and only 1 or 2 actually start every game. I play 4-1-3-2.
Gk
Dr - set as full back auto
Dl - same as dr
Dc - Central defender
Dc - Central defender
Dm - Anchor Man
Amr - Winger - attack
Amc - Advanced playmaker - attack
Aml - Winger - attack
Str - Poacher
Stl - Trequartista

Since ive conceded a lot of goals in league 1 ive moved the amc to mc and play him as a box to box midfielder.

Just a few of my results this season:
7-1 v Plymouth
5-5 v Derby
5-1 v Lincoln
5-4 v Barnsley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.