Football Manager 2011

Thats unlucky mate. Do you give teamtalks at half time? Whenever ive done this it always seems to have a negative effect so i dont bother anymore. Ive lost count of how many times ive been 2 or 3 nil up at half time and they throw it away in the 2nd half because i told them not to get complacent.

Bluemoon115 said:
You can't beat Real Madrid sacking their manager a week before you play them in the CL final.

Oh look, they've offered me the job.

Bluemoon115 said:
Well, I was 3-0 up at half time against Real Madrid in the CL final.

I lost :(

made me lol :)

My City team playing some world class football in the Champions League but in the Premiership they look average for example only just beating Reading 1-0, 90th minute Balotelli magic from 35 yards out, Champions League 4-0 v Athletic Madrid.

SS117 said:
My City team playing some world class football in the Champions League but in the Premiership they look average for example only just beating Reading 1-0, 90th minute Balotelli magic from 35 yards out, Champions League 4-0 v Athletic Madrid.

Such is the frustration of real life football management. The game is really authentic then? Should I buy it? Been thinking about if for a while now.

New update on my story:
<a class="postlink" href="http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/index.php?topic=94.30" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/i ... opic=94.30</a>

:)

aphex said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You can't beat Real Madrid sacking their manager a week before you play them in the CL final.

Oh look, they've offered me the job.

Bluemoon115 said:
Well, I was 3-0 up at half time against Real Madrid in the CL final.

I lost :(

made me lol :)
Indeed. Aaah well, gives me something to aim for next season.

Clearout time.

Bye bye Kolo, SWP, Balo (not producing for me), MJ, NDJ.

Hello Neymar and Fellaini!

;-P

Nice story swede wish i could get into this one but everygame i start im getting ridiculous amounts of injuries so cant get into it

anthonydunn87 said:
Nice story swede wish i could get into this one but everygame i start im getting ridiculous amounts of injuries so cant get into it

Cheers mate, I know how you feel! First couple of seasons I was getting plagued with injuries. Got to cut down the intensity of the training and get as many top quality physios in as the club allows. Should do you well :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.