Football Manager 2011

Addam iz pro said:
Big Blue Swede said:
New update:
<a class="postlink" href="http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/index.php?topic=94.105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/i ... pic=94.105</a>
Just read through the whole thread...wow. Incredible job mate. Top read can't wait for the next update.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it :).
Glad your enjoying the story, will try and get the next one out before the trip down to Wembley!

Big Blue Swede said:
Addam iz pro said:
Just read through the whole thread...wow. Incredible job mate. Top read can't wait for the next update.

Glad your enjoying the story, will try and get the next one out before the trip down to Wembley!

Started reading this on your previous update, ended up reading the whole thread and a few other stories. Done a superb job mate made me think about taking up a similar challenge.

r01z said:
Big Blue Swede said:

Started reading this on your previous update, ended up reading the whole thread and a few other stories. Done a superb job mate made me think about taking up a similar challenge.

Cheers bud :).
Go for it, scandinavian leagues are a decent challenge as are the easten European ones. Post it up on the site if you can be arsed, will be nice to have a blue knocking around the forum :)

Just had one of my best seasons on FM11, in my second season I won the PL with Fulham (see below) with my star striker bagging over 50 goals (see below also). What made it sweeter though is that my mate who is super competative had a shit season with West Brom!!

2qcjrqd.png

35ku04h.png

I'm thinking of resigning now though as all my unearthed gems are wanted by the big clubs and are becoming unsettled, much to my mates amusement!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right does anyone know how to get on the data editor as i cant and its annoying me as i want to be in the game, lol!!

Can you not find the program? Or does it not load up?

Should be in Start Menu/Programmes/Sports Interactive/Editor.

Big Blue Swede said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right does anyone know how to get on the data editor as i cant and its annoying me as i want to be in the game, lol!!

I have looked but cant find it, i didnt use Steam to load it just did normal non internet way instead, does that matter?

lmjones1uk said:
Just had one of my best seasons on FM11, in my second season I won the PL with Fulham (see below) with my star striker bagging over 50 goals (see below also). What made it sweeter though is that my mate who is super competative had a shit season with West Brom!!

2qcjrqd.png

35ku04h.png

I'm thinking of resigning now though as all my unearthed gems are wanted by the big clubs and are becoming unsettled, much to my mates amusement!

what players did you have to buy to win the league with FULHAM?? and whats your line-up.
no matter how hard i try i can never win it with city :(

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Big Blue Swede said:

I have looked but cant find it, i didnt use Steam to load it just did normal non internet way instead, does that matter?
Im on windows 7 and this is how i get to it.
Computer/ Local Disc (C:)/ Program Files (x86)/ Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2011/ tools/ editor
it should be there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.