Football Manager 2011

Argh f*cking computer.

Just about to start a new season, beat Liverpool in the Community Shield 7-3 and then my computer crashes as i'm saving it. The last backup was just after the CL final. Signed some quality youngsters as well. :(

Yeah, just says that it cannot be loaded.

computer.jpg

Along with City, I've got a save with Droylsden. I'm in my second season and I am fighting for promotion in the Blue Square Premier after winning the Blue Square North in my first season, only losing one game in the process.

I have made quite a few signings, including this man, remember him?:

2069506.jpg

He's been rubbish :( .

Motty said:
Along with City, I've got a save with Droylsden. I'm in my second season and I am fighting for promotion in the Blue Square Premier after winning the Blue Square North in my first season, only losing one game in the process.

I have made quite a few signings, including this man, remember him?:

2069506.jpg

He's been rubbish :( .
Lee Peacock?

City are pissing me off on my game now. Keep hiring random shit managers and then sack them after 6 months.

PSmyth07 said:
Argh f*cking computer.

Just about to start a new season, beat Liverpool in the Community Shield 7-3 and then my computer crashes as i'm saving it. The last backup was just after the CL final. Signed some quality youngsters as well. :(

Same f*cking thing happened to me today. Really irritating.

Bluemoon115 said:
I need a striker who's a good finisher for around £15m, any bright ideas?

go on player search and filter it so it brings up all the strikers that would be interested in joining you. Then narrow that down by the age of the player you want ie if you players aged between 21-25 then copy and paste them in here and then people can help you out a lot easier because theres no point in naming a player if hes just moved in your game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.