Football Manager 2011

Bluemoon115 said:
SS117 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
So after reading someone else did it, I started a game in Jan 2011, then simmed upto the end of the season.

Villa under achieved, so being an international footballer took them on.

First piece of business, FOOK OFF EMILE HESKEY!

Felt nice.

Felt very nice.
I know Heskey is bad, but come on don't make a Emile out of it.
Here's your coat, you can follow him out of the door.

;)
Hahahaha! ;)

Does anyone else buy players just because they like their names? I had to shell out a few million for a shit Brazilian called Victor Hugo. He never played much, or was any good...but he was called Victor Hugo. I also bought a Spanish youngster called Potato.

my games fucking up at the moment, i keep getting an XML problem or something when i go to play a match, has anyone else had this and does anyone know how to fix it?

Viva Rivaldo said:
Does anyone else buy players just because they like their names? I had to shell out a few million for a shit Brazilian called Victor Hugo. He never played much, or was any good...but he was called Victor Hugo. I also bought a Spanish youngster called Potato.

Bought a guy called Kermit Erasmus just because of his name on mine!

fordinho10 said:
my games fucking up at the moment, i keep getting an XML problem or something when i go to play a match, has anyone else had this and does anyone know how to fix it?
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/51237/t1591415-official-installation-patch-10-1-thread/#4 Try here. Can't really give any more advice unless you can give us the exact error message mate.

Finally found a spare hour or so to start the season with my Crewe team. Won first match 4-1 at home then it was Forest away in the Cup. Nimely and my decent on loan DM got injured before the match though, so I switched to a 4-5-1 for this match and played on the counter.

Nine mins in they get a player sent off and, although my team is playing awfully, I sense a shock may be on. Despite playing against only 10 men I've barely even had 45% of the possession, and Forest missed 5 clear cut chances. Still, I'm creating a fair few chances of my own on the counter. After 83mins up pops Collins John on the counter to slot home. Cue a more defensive approach and lots of Stoke-like time wasting tactics.

Now Billy Davies is having a snipe at me post-match. Oh well, sour grapes old chum! Have a bit issue now though, got Morecambe away in 3 days and most of my players hit below 45% condition by the end of that match... I may invest in a new fitness coach earlier than planned.
untitled-1.jpg

1.jpg

I'm gonna start a new game with southampton i think, not sure of their budget but should be pretty fun!

anyone recommend any free transfers or cheap wonderkids?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.