Football Manager 2011

PSmyth07 said:
When I used to play Championship Manager a few years ago they used to do a competition with their members (No prizes). Basically, someone would choose a club a random and everyone would start a new game with that club and had to complete 3 seasons. You got points for promotion, winnings trophies etc and lost points for relegation. Whoever has the most points wins.
I'm in. What team?

Blue Smarties said:
PSmyth07 said:
When I used to play Championship Manager a few years ago they used to do a competition with their members (No prizes). Basically, someone would choose a club a random and everyone would start a new game with that club and had to complete 3 seasons. You got points for promotion, winnings trophies etc and lost points for relegation. Whoever has the most points wins.
I'm in. What team?

Im in. Best thing to do is select a club from a league where we know a bit about it, ie spain, england, italy. Then if we carry on doing more then expand it a bit more to like asia and africa.

PSmyth07 said:
I like this idea, more practical than playing a network game for me.

Started a game with City, and have come to the quick conclusion that this game doesn't like you lot.

Also, I wanted to overhaul the squad so, amongst others, I tried selling Barry, SWP, Jo + Kolo...tried very hard to sell them. Ended up offering all of them out for nothing, to see if anyone at all was interested. Nobody at all wanted them...for free. That's rather unrealistic.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Started a game with City, and have come to the quick conclusion that this game doesn't like you lot.

Also, I wanted to overhaul the squad so, amongst others, I tried selling Barry, SWP, Jo + Kolo...tried very hard to sell them. Ended up offering all of them out for nothing, to see if anyone at all was interested. Nobody at all wanted them...for free. That's rather unrealistic.

Thats the problem with FM in general.. Players don't seem to be sold or if they are its cheap. Even your best players clubs offer a set fee then hardly ever come back with an improved offer

Have we got a team to manage yet?

-- Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am --

Bugger it, may I suggest Southampton?<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am --<br /><br />Oh and set your reputation as Automatic, no cheating!

Blue Smarties said:
Have we got a team to manage yet?

-- Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am --

Bugger it, may I suggest Southampton?

-- Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am --

Oh and set your reputation as Automatic, no cheating!
Tell me when you are starting the game. Also be a team no one has been so they it's more of a challenge!

PSmyth07 said:

Like the sound of that!
Im in

May i suggest Malaga
Got a bit of money and it will be a Challenge breaking the Barca/Madrid dominance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.