Subs:
Sergio Busquets
Edin Dzeko
Romelu Lukaku
Paulo Henrique
James Milner
Arjen Robben
Marek Hamsik

Always got some world class computerize players.

Very nice squad alot of the players I buy as well.
Cheers, I got Sergio Busquets, Messi, Henrique & Robben for free. Always got Nasri, Benzema & Di Maria for under £8m and sold them for over £10m.

SS117 said:
eddie c 123 said:
SS117 said:

Subs:
Sergio Busquets
Edin Dzeko
Romelu Lukaku
Paulo Henrique
James Milner
Arjen Robben
Marek Hamsik

Always got some world class computerize players.

Cheers, I got Sergio Busquets, Messi, Henrique & Robben for free. Always got Nasri, Benzema & Di Maria for under £8m and sold them for over £10m.

Jeez messi and robben on a free is crazy lol I just got coutinho on a free on my 09 game and I was well chuffed lol

eddie c 123 said:
SS117 said:
eddie c 123 said:

Jeez messi and robben on a free is crazy lol I just got coutinho on a free on my 09 game and I was well chuffed lol
Robben isn't that good in 2016 but still good for free, but Messi is amazing he rejected a contract & accepted mine :-)

CELTICRORY said:
Had to spend 32 million on Coutinho :P Got me 42 goals and 26 assists though

thats insane, he did alright for me, but hes edited I usally edit the whole game first not just for me but most of the teams to keep it fair, but it means I cant brag about certain things lol

Kompany scored 2 headers then automatically took a penalty to go for the hat trick lol wtf.. Never knew that was a feature to the game!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 am --<br /><br />Kompany scored 2 headers then automatically took a penalty to go for the hat trick lol wtf.. Never knew that was a feature to the game!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm trying to get JO to leave so I can sign Lavezzi for 10M+Jo but he just keeps rejecting Napoli's offer

Just ran new game with City - signing Aguero, Babacar and Ssisoko, no staff changes, set formation (3-4-3) and went on holiday until 20th May.

Finished second in the league but look at Aguero stats

20k6b8z.png

Interesting to note that the loan signing were bagging loads of goals

Caicedo 19 goals in 32 games

Aguero awards

idcaht.png

Added signing Sneijder and unregistered Tevez

Away to run season 2 now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.