Football Manager 2011

Has anyone managed to get a new stadium because I have bought CoMS and expanded it to 60,000. But I have not been able to request a new build or expansion for the last 4 or 5 seasons and I am in the 2018-19 season.

MadchesterCity said:
Just ran new game with City - signing Aguero, Babacar and Ssisoko, no staff changes, set formation (3-4-3) and went on holiday until 20th May.

Finished second in the league but look at Aguero stats

20k6b8z.png

Interesting to note that the loan signing were bagging loads of goals

Caicedo 19 goals in 32 games

Aguero awards

idcaht.png

Added signing Sneijder and unregistered Tevez

Away to run season 2 now!

dam - came back from ASDA and I have been sacked - City finished 4th

good news though - Aguero top scorer - 33 league goals

10pvbpg.png

One more season on and City win the league, Tevez: top scorer (28 goals)

I have just started as city but i go to select my transfer budget and no matter witch one i pick title challenge or or title winner i have £0 money to spend where as in my previous city saves ive had £56million or £73million any one know why this is ?

Denis Law Back Heel said:
I have just started as city but i go to select my transfer budget and no matter witch one i pick title challenge or or title winner i have £0 money to spend where as in my previous city saves ive had £56million or £73million any one know why this is ?
When you're selecting the leagues before the game (or around that time) there are several tick boxes. Make sure the "Start game with transfer budget" (or something similar) is ticked.

Bluemoon115 said:
When you're selecting the leagues before the game (or around that time) there are several tick boxes. Make sure the "Start game with transfer budget" (or something similar) is ticked.

Il just start again and look for that

Cheers mate.

@ Denis Law Back Heel

Let me know if you want use of my Template save
(Complete rejig of staff and EDS squad)

Coaches
2cftytl.png

Upgrade of EDS

v777d5.png

4 more wonder kids scheduled to join

Borja Baston
Lucas Piazon
Romario
Tiago Alves

My kids just beat Chelsea in the cup QF

2q0u6hc.png

My team is currently:

De Gea

Sutter Pique Chiellini Bale

Sissoko Pastore

Sanchez Paulo Henrique Hazard

Agüero

Squad: Rezende, Jones, Wilson, Bruno Alves, Ramsey, Wilshere, Lucas, Neymar, Pato, Lukaku

Muniain out on loan at Barca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.