Football Manager 2011

Another question - scouting.

Has anyone actually got anywhere close to 100% full scouting. Mine is "thorough" at the moment about 50%. Ive got 14 scouts scouting all the time but it seems rock solid to get 100% scouting.

<a class="postlink" href="http://imgur.com/a/HHRl0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imgur.com/a/HHRl0</a>

some pics from my current city save - marek hamsik retrained as a striker is god. playing him as a deep lying attack alongside a poacher (the regen on the album link above)

also:

mnwjo.png

:D

markbmcfc said:
Anyone else find it hard to find decent English players later on in the game?

Im in 2020, i've got 3 English players in my 25. Got 14 scouts always on the go, 2 or 3 of which doing England u18's, Reserves etc and England as a nation. When I set the game up I loaded all players from Brazil and they produce some amazing newgen's, but 15 of my 25 are Brazilian. I have to name a small squad with places in the 25 so that I can get through the registration.

There just doesnt seem to be any English kids coming through that could go into a top four team. I've done all the youth improvements etc.

I'm in 2042, I've had 1 good English player in my 17 years in the Prem. So no. Although, I pick up players mainly 16-17 and develop so my squad has something like 15-18 home grown players regularly once they reach 19-20.

I'll show some screen shots but just had a 63k stadium named after myself!! I keep winning league, CL is slightly different, won it 6 times now I think but not every year. Not exactly sure where I'm going with the game exactly!

My net spend is actually minus (-) £500 million. sold £1.03 billion worth of players! Never buy anyone over 18 really anymore. maybe now and again.

Brackley in the Championship!

I'm sad as fuck.

MCFC 4 EVER said:
How do you get to "The Editor" feature if you are playing from the CD?
Thanks

Assuming it's installed on your C drive (change where necessary):
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\Tools\Editor.exe

File names may be slightly different, that's just off the top of my head. If you're running windows vista or 7 just open your start menu and search for editor.exe at the bottom and it should find it

markbmcfc said:
Another question - scouting.

Has anyone actually got anywhere close to 100% full scouting. Mine is "thorough" at the moment about 50%. Ive got 14 scouts scouting all the time but it seems rock solid to get 100% scouting.
I had one with City where I managed to get to around 60-70 percent knowledge.

moved on from burnley now, got them promoted as champions scoring over 100 goals. kept them up in the next season finishing 16th, season after that managed to finish 8th. then slur phalex retired from the rags, got offered the job but turned it down so they give it mike phelen who is now doing his best to get them relegated 18th in the league after 8 games with no wins yet!! got offered the city job which i took and became the 4th manger in 4 seasons!!! not doing to bad managed to off load a shit load of players because the team had 36 first team players over the age of 19! brought in a couple of me burnley lads + the coaching staff. i'm now 2nd in the league 1 point behind 1st place neverton........

Kinda new to FM. I know how to play the game, the staff just confuse me! Can anyone recommend what to do with City staff? I.e who to sack.

Silva'sGold said:
Kinda new to FM. I know how to play the game, the staff just confuse me! Can anyone recommend what to do with City staff? I.e who to sack.

David Platt ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.