Football Manager 2011

I find that I cant get myself into the game. I have downloaded FMRTE and even though I don't want to use it and make a big save I find myself turning to it every single time. I wish I had never heard of the thing.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Unfortunately there are no decent free agent keepers on my game. Guess I'll just have to hope Nicky weaver stays fit all season and play my back up in non-essential games. Shame he's so shit, I never play him yet he still says he's enjoying being at the club. Bless!

then wait till the summer, see who's free then, or gets relegated from prem and championship, and try and sign their keepers, or just look for any who become unhappy during the season.

Just won the League Cup (5-0 up at half time), 2nd in the league (10 points behind Utd :|) and just pulled off a great result against Dortmund where we were 3-0 down at their place with 10 men and pulled back 2 goals. Won 1-0 at home, happy days.

I need help i've updated the patch but my uncle vladamir gave me the russian version now i've got the english lang file in there but its now not finding it any help?

Mark - TheBlue said:
I need help i've updated the patch but my uncle vladamir gave me the russian version now i've got the english lang file in there but its now not finding it any help?

That Vladamir chap seems to have a fair few nephews...

CTID Chris said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

That Vladamir chap seems to have a fair few nephews...

He is a very popular man back in the motherland. Need help though I don't speak his language :(

Well, it didn't happen, but apparently Gary Neville was fav. for the Newcastle job in my game.

January in my second season, and I got Fabregas for a cool £30m (give or take a few pund).

Meanwhile, Liverpool with all their history have signed World Class winger Chris Brunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.