Football Manager 2011

1st season with City didn't go to plan.......to say the least

Bought Hamsik(26mil), Maicon(80mil) and a few others

Won the league cup, final of FA cup, quarters of Europa League but finished 7th!!! Not helped by losing the last 3 matches. But they offered me a new 4yr deal(not worth the paper its written on) but only a transfer budget of 5mil and expect me to challenge for the league
Sold Ade, Kolo toure, Lescott but habe to pay aound 50k a week each for them to leave!

Oh got Afferlay on a free

I had to reinstall FM11, so I went with Rochdale this time (with a tiny bit of editing).

Promoted to Championship in the first season. City finished 11th and Mancini was sacked!!!

I have just got the 'best footballer of his generation' through in my youth academy.

:)

F-all else though.

Blue Hefner said:

Won the league cup, final of FA cup, quarters of Europa League but finished 7th!!! Not helped by losing the last 3 matches. But they offered me a new 4yr deal(not worth the paper its written on) but only a transfer budget of 5mil and expect me to challenge for the league
Sold Ade, Kolo toure, Lescott but habe to pay aound 50k a week each for them to leave!

I don't think you can ever criticize Mancini/any other manager for being ripped off for players.

Wow that's bad.

Bluemoon115 said:
Blue Hefner said:

I don't think you can ever criticize Mancini/any other manager for being ripped off for players.

Wow that's bad.

I asked the board to but him for me. I was shocked at the price and sickend by his 'performances'. Now due to this finacial disaster by the club i feel i am doing the job with one hand tied behind my back. bloody hell i sound like Rafa ......Sack the board!!

Blue Hefner said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Wow that's bad.

I asked the board to but him for me. I was shocked at the price and sickend by his 'performances'. Now due to this finacial disaster by the club i feel i am doing the job with one hand tied behind my back. bloody hell i sound like Rafa ......Sack the board!!
Srna, Dzeko and Coentrao (sp).

All you needed pal, all you needed.

Bluemoon115 said:
Blue Hefner said:
Srna, Dzeko and Coentrao (sp).

All you needed pal, all you needed.

1st match of the new season, i beat S'land 4-1 away with Tevez getting 4. blue moon rising???

Won the league in my second season, invested in loads of youth development and young players so sorted for the future. Resigned now though and looking for a new job, does anyone else get bored of City now we've been taken over? The challenge has gone!

Barca offered me the job after Pep went to coach Spain but that'll be easy as well, waiting for something a bit lower down, wanted Atleti as Flores took the City job but they appointed Real Sociedad's assistant manager straight away, wankers.

Bluemoon115 said:
Started a game with Oldham.

I'm in trouble, because I'm over my wage budget.

Am I £1000 over? No.

Am I £100 over? No.

Am I £50 over? No.

I'm £4 over. And I'm in trouble.

It's a joke nowadays, these managers without a care for the club who are not arsed where the money comes from and what mess it will get the club into in the future long after they are gone just as long as they selfishly use a traditonal historic club as a stepping stone to their selfish careers.

You should be ashamed.

Bongo Joe said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
I have started again and have changed my formation and tactics and they are working a treat, the defence is rock solid.

451citytac.jpg

resultss.jpg

last game was a bit of de ja vu lol

dejavus.jpg
Pretty good that you drew Timisoara and Juventus in the Europa League at the right stages :P

ahah yeh it made me chuckle when i got timisoara then juve in the group stage :D

and some1 said spurs are the best on theirs, same ere they are joint top with us atm (we are top with goal difference) utd are like 7th and everton are 3rd i think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.