Football Manager 2011

coops said:
1st season won all the cups: FA, Carling and Europa

2nd season in March I have won Carling again 7 points clear at the top and in semi final of champs league not bad

Revelations for me Javi Martinez, Chelleni(however u spell it), got kaka for 8 million, ade has beenimmense and tevez unstoppable

Chiellini is awesome, I also signed Gonzalo Higuain and him & Tevez upfront were unstopable, I won every competion and only lost 3 matches in the season (2 when Chiellini didnt play) I have now become bored with the game because my team are too good.

yay won the carling cup with a 4-1 win over bolton, then beat fulham 4-1, annoyed though cos we conceded a stoppage time consolation to Kamara so lost the clean sheet.

arsenal away next, win that and I'm 22 points clear of them with only 27 available, and I'd be 16 clear of Chelsea cos they drew 2-2 against United in the early kick-off, so United will be 21 points behind if I win :).

I got hacked off with my Bury side being unable to score despite dominating games, so I've started one with City. Cheekily bought Rooney for £60m with Utd's board pushing the transfer through. Also bought Lukaku for £5m and got the board to push through a transfer for Srna. Only played 6 league games of which I have won 5 and drawn 1 but top of the table by 1 point.

simonr555 said:
I got hacked off with my Bury side being unable to score despite dominating games, so I've started one with City. Cheekily bought Rooney for £60m with Utd's board pushing the transfer through. Also bought Lukaku for £5m and got the board to push through a transfer for Srna. Only played 6 league games of which I have won 5 and drawn 1 but top of the table by 1 point.

Do all you can to sign Chiellini, will cost you about £40m but he sorts the defence right out. my current team is;

------------Hart
Srna Chiellini Kompany Kolarov
-----De Rossi---NDJ---
Tranny-----------------Silva
--------Tevez-----Higuain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.