Football Manager 2011

Glazers_Wallet said:
Bongo Joe said:
Pretty good that you drew Timisoara and Juventus in the Europa League at the right stages :P

ahah yeh it made me chuckle when i got timisoara then juve in the group stage :D

and some1 said spurs are the best on theirs, same ere they are joint top with us atm (we are top with goal difference) utd are like 7th and everton are 3rd i think!

spurs are shit on mine 7th 30 points behind me with 11 games left.

First time playing this game, its downloading.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some helpful tips for when I first start.

Ex: What settings to use and what team should I start with and what country ect....

Any help will be much appreciated thanks.

Finished 4th with West Ham in my first season. Won the league cup as well, beat Chelsea 1-0 in final. Sold Parker and Behrami, as fell out with them both.

Still only got 2mil to spend in the summer of 2011 though ha. Had to sell a few fringe player like Boa Morte and Barrera, think overall had about 7mil to spend with adjusting budgets as well. Signed Martin Gavlan or Galvan (can't remember!) for £3.8mil. Only 19 and scored a few in pre season. Looking for a decent run in cups and Europe as there's still debt to be cleared!

back to my city game, lost my original wigan victory due to a computer crash but played it again and won 3-0 with a Dzeko hattrick, just played Twente in the first leg of the last 32 of the EL away, won 5-2, lost Tevez to injury in the 5th minute, brought Dzeko on and he scored in 5 minutes, and then Arteta went off injured, brought on Barry, he also scored in 5 minutes and ended up with a hattrick pmsl!

still unbeaten in all comps, 14 points clear in the league with 11 games left.

1st season won all the cups: FA, Carling and Europa

2nd season in March I have won Carling again 7 points clear at the top and in semi final of champs league not bad

Revelations for me Javi Martinez, Chelleni(however u spell it), got kaka for 8 million, ade has beenimmense and tevez unstoppable

Won nothing in 1st season but it was basically an experiment season. Managed to get rid of Ade, Zaba, Bridge, Milner, Kolo, RSC, Jo, Barry, Lescott, Vieira, Richards, Caicedo and Nedum. Plus all the reserves apart from Guidetti and Boyata. Signed Neymar, Muniain, Bannan, Henderson and Rodwell in 1st season. 2nd season signed Hamsik, Thiago Alcantara, Pastore, Sakho, Lucio, Pato and Thiago Silva in swap for Zaba and £12m. Signed Criscito in my 3rd season plus a load of youngsters who are out on loan now. Pato has been my best buy, play 4-1-2-2-1.
-----GK-----
RB-CB-CB-LB
-----DM----
--CM--CM--
ARM----AML
-----ST----

Got 3 different versions of the formation for when i play top teams, good teams and poor teams. My best team is Hart, Boateng, Silva, Kompany, Criscito, NDJ, Hamsik, Pastore, Pato, Balo, Tevez. I switch a lot in cm because Silva and Henderson are class aswell but theres no room, also Neymar comes in on left and Balo goes upfront. Aj is back up for amr and Yaya back up for dm.

pee dubya said:
10 games into the season 4 penalties, 4 missed (same person, 19 penalty taking ability)
Yay! Makes that 5 missed out of 5.

Impressive stuff.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 pm --<br /><br />And in goes the opposition equaliser, nice one.

pee dubya said:
pee dubya said:
10 games into the season 4 penalties, 4 missed (same person, 19 penalty taking ability)
Yay! Makes that 5 missed out of 5.

Impressive stuff.

-- Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 pm --

And in goes the opposition equaliser, nice one.
Want a tip?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.