Football Manager 2011

Pride_In_Battle said:
Not been on for a bit because of work, but I'm roaring away with League 1, shifted out the dead wood and brought in players who will do me well in the Championship. Best mates with Paul Dickov as well, so it's all going brilliantly.

Anyone else playing lower league and made any good signings? I've signed Jeremie Aliadiere and Julio Cruz as my strike force, so not surprising I'm doing well. Got Jake Livermore on loan from Spuds and he's quality. Also an anchorman called Jesus Rueda, who is an absolute beast! Had to pay £120,000 for the privelege, but makes you appreciate the transfer budgets when you get them (take note the guy that paid £80m for Maicon!)

I signed that jesus Rueda guy too for my 1860 Munich crusade to de-thorne Bayern, Great player for me, he scores a few as well for me lurking around the edge of the box on corners.

hello said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Not been on for a bit because of work, but I'm roaring away with League 1, shifted out the dead wood and brought in players who will do me well in the Championship. Best mates with Paul Dickov as well, so it's all going brilliantly.

Anyone else playing lower league and made any good signings? I've signed Jeremie Aliadiere and Julio Cruz as my strike force, so not surprising I'm doing well. Got Jake Livermore on loan from Spuds and he's quality. Also an anchorman called Jesus Rueda, who is an absolute beast! Had to pay £120,000 for the privelege, but makes you appreciate the transfer budgets when you get them (take note the guy that paid £80m for Maicon!)

I signed that jesus Rueda guy too for my 1860 Munich crusade to de-thorne Bayern, Great player for me, he scores a few as well for me lurking around the edge of the box on corners.

Check out Mathieu Berson as well, he's 30, but my scouts said he's a premiership-level midfielder. Got him on a free

I gave football manager a miss last year but i ordered it this year, i hope it comes tomorrow to kill some of this snow-induced boredom. Otherwise it looks like another day of daytime tv ahead of me.

got the inevitable conflict with Balo, managed to pacify him in January but after scoring v Stoke he got himself sent off for an unnecessary 2 footed challenge, so I fined him a week's wages.

He doesn't like it so has complained, says I'm trying to make things worse and that I should show him some respect. I don't normally tolerate that but he is young, has scored goals(although he can be very wasteful) so do I leave it, or stick him on the transfer list, go back to Carlos, Edin and Ade now they're all fit and buy a new forward in the summer?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got the inevitable conflict with Balo, managed to pacify him in January but after scoring v Stoke he got himself sent off for an unnecessary 2 footed challenge, so I fined him a week's wages.

He doesn't like it so has complained, says I'm trying to make things worse and that I should show him some respect. I don't normally tolerate that but he is young, has scored goals(although he can be very wasteful) so do I leave it, or stick him on the transfer list, go back to Carlos, Edin and Ade now they're all fit and buy a new forward in the summer?

Back down. Massage his ego, apologise. He's absolutely immense on my game, played wide right. Last season played 54, scored 33, assists 18. He's kicked off with me once because I signed Suarez on £190,000pw and he wanted to be pay matched, I offered him the contract and apologised. He know enjoys working with me and I'm one of his fav personell. Some players you just need to back down with, and some you need a firm hand.

TINY said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Back down. Massage his ego, apologise. He's absolutely immense on my game, played wide right. Last season played 54, scored 33, assists 18. He's kicked off with me once because I signed Suarez on £190,000pw and he wanted to be pay matched, I offered him the contract and apologised. He know enjoys working with me and I'm one of his fav personell. Some players you just need to back down with, and some you need a firm hand.

handed in a transfer request, I'm not backing down, he should behave lol. So I'll sell him to AC and swap him for Paloschi.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TINY said:

handed in a transfer request, I'm not backing down, he should behave lol. So I'll sell him to AC and swap him for Paloschi.
He'll reject the wages.

Bluemoon115 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
He'll reject the wages.

he can sit in the reserves till his contract is up or till he goes, because I'm never playing him again, we're unbeaten in all competitions I'm not tolerating that kind of behaviour :P.

He kicked off with me after i warned him for being sent off. He was playing out of his skin so i praised his past performances and he now loves me. Hes quite injury prone on mine which is a bit annoying and does get the odd red card so thats why i bought Pato but my front 4 is brilliant, only problem is i can only play 3 of them

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Same happened with me, he was unhappy for ages, yet his morale was superb so I carried on playing him. He still wasnt happy so I placed him on the list and then he was unhappy about that, so I brought in Ronaldo then Balo wanted to stay, I told him he was off and I'd had enough. Then Ronaldo became unhappy after about 3 weeks into his stay because of how I treated Balo and theres no discipline at the club, I ironed it all out in the end by disciplining the next person to get sent off, everybody was all smiles again, Ronaldo back to smashing goals in and Balo back on the bench as an impact sub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.