Football Manager 2011

Getting similar problem with the player interaction module - far too sensitive.

AJ wants to leave because I told the team 'good luck' before an away match at Arsenal - wtf? Kompany asked to be transfer listed for the same issue, I told him I'd agree to it and he said he was happy to hear it. Now he's listed as very happy at the club, not listed at all, and likes me?

bluetonium said:
Getting similar problem with the player interaction module - far too sensitive.

AJ wants to leave because I told the team 'good luck' before an away match at Arsenal - wtf? Kompany asked to be transfer listed for the same issue, I told him I'd agree to it and he said he was happy to hear it. Now he's listed as very happy at the club, not listed at all, and likes me?

lol balloteli missed training twice the first time i warned him the 2nd time i fined him a weeks wages, he then spoke to me moaning i said im the manager n i make the rules or summit lol then he said oh okay blah blah then after that he tried to rip his contract up and is trying to leave the club via some rule lool tevez messaged me saying he and the team want him out of the club!!! lol i have got neymar n babacar for the future ne way.

plus ive just won the league cup, 2 nil down then silva gets an hat-trick in stoppage time rofl!

Anyone else had this problem:

Started new game, bid for Torres, asked the board to negotiate with Liverpool and sign him. They agreed that they would sign him. Except, nothing happened - AND - my transfer budget was dropped to 0.

Now I've got to play this network game against my brother with no funds for the first summer, and I've lost Tevez for 9 months to a cruciate injury.

Gutted.

Got this the other day, started a new game with City and line up as follows:

-------------------------GIVEN---------------------------

--BOATENG-------TOURE--------KOMPANY---------BALE------

------------------BARRY-------YAYA-----------------------------

--BALOTELLI--------------HAZARD-------------------SILVA--------

--------------------------TEVEZ--------------------------------------

Managed to win the league in my second year with Sunderland and so far I'm top again in november, finding Europe a trickier proposition though but I should scrape through the group stages, I generally line up like this...

-----------------Ochoa
Richards------Jones----Yanga Mbiwa----Zhirkov/Boateng
-----------------Rodwell
--Douglas Costa-------------------Wilshere (on loan)
------------------Neymar
------------Torres--------Bent

Bobby Manc was LIverpool boss and managed to upset Torres so I managed to pick him up for £20.5m :D, I forgot I had Muntari on a match highest earner clause though so he's picking up £150k a week barely make the matchday squad and started getting pissy when I tried to offload him, which I couldn't. Irritating to say the least.

Bent is awesome on my game, Golden Boot winner twice in a row, bagged 50 goals in 49 appearances last year.

To of the league 2 points clear with a game in hand. In semis of cc cup against forest. Decided to add a new user and take over bury because they are 23rd in league after 20 games so wna keep them up. Brought in about 5 players on frees and a few on loan and starting to get a few wins but the squad is shocking

If anyone's looking for a quality striker for the Championship or something - Garra Dembele, 500,000 euros, 4,800 euros a week, from Levski. Would be decent as back-up maybe in the Premier League too.

He's tall, quick, strong, hardworking and can finish. 7 goals in 8 games for me in La Liga so far.

Just started as City, first thing to do is get Adebayor out of my club. Just had a big bust up with him, should help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.