Football Manager 2011

still in 1st season of Southampton game. anyone know how to stop the mid-season slide. made the JPT trophy final and made last 16 of FA cup but have slipped up in the league and am now outside the play-offs.
any tips on how to keep the team going after the christamas period?

Make sure you're checking the match prep screen and using a formation the the team is comfortable with. You should have set it to the team blend option as well so they are used to playing together. If not, try playing players who have played together before, even if they aren't your best XI. If you have players underperforming discipline them, and drop them for a few games. Your kids usually play really well if you give them a chance as they'll want to impress. Don't forget player interaction to let them know you're unhappy with their recent performances as well, that's very important

Does anyone have any good tips for speeding up the processing time between games, or is just buy a shit hot PC.

Anyone know how to stop players from being put in the reserves? the news item doesn't have the option to completely stop my first team from being available for reserves... and my best players are becoming unhappy about it.

SteSteez said:
Anyone know how to stop players from being put in the reserves? the news item doesn't have the option to completely stop my first team from being available for reserves... and my best players are becoming unhappy about it.
Right click the players in question.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:51 am --<br /><br />
hello said:
Does anyone have any good tips for speeding up the processing time between games, or is just buy a shit hot PC.
Go to preferences and there is a processing speed option there. I think this is what you mean.

The fastest one you can't interupt and press 'browse' on the SITV though.

Threw away the league title, 7 points clear with 5 games left and ended up finishing 4 points behind the rags. Got my revenge though in the cl final. Id just recalled Weiss from his loan at Espanyol because they'd played all their games. Chucked him on the bench and he scored and won the penalty.

[bigimg]http://i56.tinypic.com/o9k8c4.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.