Football Manager 2011

Ragnarok said:
Petemeister said:
And what division your in.

I have no transfer budget left , but i can spend on 1 or 2 more players with wages in the range 10000 p/w to 15000 per week by adjusting the wage budget a little bit. When i don't have any transfer budget, i usually spread out the payment over 48 months so as to enable me to buy good players.I am currently in the Championship division and have already spent about 7.1 million in the summer window.Due to successive promotions from the Blue Square South , i have a lot of useless players that i need to get rid of ( Squad contains 42 players). Players like Keith Andrews , Almunia etc have been obtained relatively cheaply because their agents offered them to me as their former clubs no longer needed them.I took them on 2 year contracts so that they might help in the promotion push.I am currently 4th in the Championship with 4 games in hand and 4 points of the top.

Edit: Also , the year is 2014 currently so many players in my first team squad are close to retirement.

Try loaning Kevin, a Spanish Midfielder. He'll be about 21 to 22 year old in your game and will definately do a decent job for you, also cos your in the championship try Regen's.

Go to the Transfer Centre and customise the person's age to at most 18 yrs old. Make sure they are interested in your club too.

Then click on the age button and scan through the youngsters in the game, any at the age of 16 that have a value over 1m is worth getting a scout report on, 17 yrs old your looking at over 1.2m and so on. You should be able to loan in some absolute gems by doing this, or you might even be able to pick a bargain Regen that will turn into a world star.

Hope that helps.

Ricster said:
Ragnarok said:
I have no transfer budget left , but i can spend on 1 or 2 more players with wages in the range 10000 p/w to 15000 per week by adjusting the wage budget a little bit. When i don't have any transfer budget, i usually spread out the payment over 48 months so as to enable me to buy good players.I am currently in the Championship division and have already spent about 7.1 million in the summer window.Due to successive promotions from the Blue Square South , i have a lot of useless players that i need to get rid of ( Squad contains 42 players). Players like Keith Andrews , Almunia etc have been obtained relatively cheaply because their agents offered them to me as their former clubs no longer needed them.I took them on 2 year contracts so that they might help in the promotion push.I am currently 4th in the Championship with 4 games in hand and 4 points of the top.

Edit: Also , the year is 2014 currently so many players in my first team squad are close to retirement.

Try loaning Kevin, a Spanish Midfielder. He'll be about 21 to 22 year old in your game and will definately do a decent job for you, also cos your in the championship try Regen's.

Go to the Transfer Centre and customise the person's age to at most 18 yrs old. Make sure they are interested in your club too.

Then click on the age button and scan through the youngsters in the game, any at the age of 16 that have a value over 1m is worth getting a scout report on, 17 yrs old your looking at over 1.2m and so on. You should be able to loan in some absolute gems by doing this, or you might even be able to pick a bargain Regen that will turn into a world star.

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot Ricster

Ricster said:
Ragnarok said:

Hope that helps.

I picked up an absolutely brilliant re-gen striker from Athletic doing that, he's on the verge of my first team at 16 on my 2nd season and I have a strikeforce of Torres, Tevez, Balotelli and Dzeko, only cost me £3.3m too and he's gonna be about a £30m striker in a couple of years.

Time for some Sampdoria. Just finished college work.

6 games played so far in second season

Lazio 1-0 Samp
Samp 0-0 Milan
Atalanata 0-1 Samp
Samp 1-0 Crotone
Cagliari 1-0 Samp
Samp 1-2 Napoli

Just won the League, League Cup and FA Cup with Rangers in my 4th season. Got knocked out of the Champs League in the 1st knockout round by Bayern. Finished top in my group with 16 points, beat Basel 5-2 and 3-2, Liverpool 3-1 twice and drew at home to Inter 1-1 and beat them 4-1 at the San Siro. Thought id get an easier tie than Bayern but lost 2-1 away with 10 men and drew 1-1 at home but only had 1 fit striker. If id beat Bayern i would have got City, Barca and Real both got knocked out so i would have had a good chance if id got through to 1/4s like last season. My aim is to have no loanees in my squad next year and try to win the Champs League. My team is:

Caetano GK - Regen £1.8m
Hannachi RB - Regen - £1m
Dede CB - Free
Amorebieta CB - Loan
Paulinho LB - Regen - £1.7m
Patino DM - Regen - £1.2m
Weiss AMR - £2.7m
Fleck AMC - Already at Rangers
Zezinho AML - Free
Drogba ST - Free
Pereda ST - Regen - £1.2m

Got a lot more regens as back ups but got a few out on loan aswell so once they come back i can get rid of the loanees like Afellay, El Shaarawy, Guidetti and AJ.

Ive spent £30m over 4 seasons but a lot of them fees where bringing in players on loan and ive received £60m. Best bit of business i did was signing Neuton on a free and loaned him out for a season then sold him for £8.25m. Just need to sign a top striker to partner Pereda and then i will try again for the Champs League. Drogba was immense even though hes 36. Got 16 in 14 in the league but suffered a torn calf muscle and was out for 4 months so i struggled a bit because i only had 3 fit strikers and 2 of them where very inconsistent. My best buys have been Dede and Pereda. Dede has got 47 goals in 3 and half seasons from CB after i got him on a free in Jan. Pereda has scored 37 in 65 which is ok but hes also got 57 assists.

Oh fuck off. Romaric sent off in 1st minute against Barca for 2-footed tackle. First season i'd started off well and actually in contention for 1st place, can't afford to get beaten.

Oop, 1-0 up, can we hang on?

Apparently not.

Mixture of getting caught on the ball in midfield and utterly shite defending. Shitbags.

Followed by another utterly shite performance away at Sevilla. Expert execution in the difficult to master art of ruining a title challenge over the course of 4 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.