Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

RandomJ said:
Can add Nasri to that list now, out for 8 weeks. Beyond a joke,

I brought this up about the demo. I've been told a patch will be released within the next couple of weeks, or you could always play about with the editor

I've had no problems at all with injuries.

Pfffft. Started to download this at 6.30, 3 hrs later and its only downloaded 14%. It takes an age to install doesn't it.

Maybe wont get to play this til tomorrow, FFS!

Ricster said:
Pfffft. Started to download this at 6.30, 3 hrs later and its only downloaded 14%. It takes an age to install doesn't it.

I won't tell you how long it took me to download, make sure you're downloading from a place near you though.

Started a game unemployed, got to 28th September and Stromsgodset sacked their manager as he was poor, he's somehow got them second from bottom on 19 points, the next place up has 26 points (Valerenga). Only got seven games left, it could come down to the final day as I'm playing Valerenga away although hopefully a last minute surge to survive will prevent that scenario. Can't wait to manage Mohammed Abu when he serves his ban.

Blue Smarties said:
Ricster said:

I won't tell you how long it took me to download, make sure you're downloading from a place near you though.

I've bought the game so its an install through steam, download was the wrong word for me to use, sorry. Im pretty sure last years didn't take as long. Just wish Steam would hurry up.

Ricster said:
Blue Smarties said:
Ricster said:

I've bought the game so its an install through steam, download was the wrong word for me to use, sorry. Im pretty sure last years didn't take as long. Just wish Steam would hurry up.
View > Settings > Downloads + Cloud > Download Region

Just check that to be sure.

Unless you're installing it from the disc although I can't get my head round that this year, I've always purchased it over Steam minus any discs.

Blue Smarties said:
Ricster said:
Blue Smarties said:

View > Settings > Downloads + Cloud > Download Region

Just check that to be sure.

Unless you're installing it from the disc although I can't get my head round that this year, I've always purchased it over Steam minus any discs.

Just changed it from London to Manchester. See if that makes a difference. Yeah i've got the disc in, but its downloading through Steam, just dont get it :(

Anyone else love the new meeting system? A great way to rally your squad and get a bit of bonding.

can someone tell me how you add skins, logos etc to the new game thanks

I wouldn't let Randomj's experience prevent you from buying the game TrickyDicky as somebody else as already said i haven't had problems with injuries bar a few, i do my own training schedules also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.