Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

I will look through my game and write down players who may sneak under the radar and post them on here. A lot of players get picked up by decent european clubs for around £1m-£2m and then sold onto prem teams who go on to be very good players. Vegard Forren was one of these in 09 and 10 and earlier on than that was Lebohang Mokoena(sp) dont know what happened to the latter.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:45 pm --<br /><br />These players are great for championship clubs who get a decent amount to spend and also for newly promoted prem teams.

Finished second in the league after a close season with United however I managed to win the Community Shield and just won the Champions League! Can't help but think if I didn't lose Hart for the last eight or so games in the league (back just in time for the CL) it would have been a different story. West Brom won the FA Cup in a final vs Hull (lol) and Spuds won the League Cup. Chelsea missed out on CL and Europa league football, pursuit for Lukaku is going to step up a gear this summer me thinks.

So ladies, you're all kissing my arse on FM for bringing the Champions League trophy home to Manchester however I couldn't have done it without you making the noise in the second leg vs Bayern where we won 4:3 on aggregate.

I've got use to the game now with City so im after a game thats not going to be as easy (i won the league and champs league in my first season) anyway any suggestions of a team that i could play my 4-3-2-1 formation with preferably a mid table team in Europe that have potential.

Sod it, decided to take on the GB job for the summer, should be fun.

Blue Smarties said:
Let us know what happens after the Bor-lympics. Any more games for them or do you just get sacked?

Waiting for January to buy tho - game price comes down by 50% and the annual patch comes out that makes the game actually playable beyond a couple of seasons :P

anthonydunn87 said:
I've got use to the game now with City so im after a game thats not going to be as easy (i won the league and champs league in my first season) anyway any suggestions of a team that i could play my 4-3-2-1 formation with preferably a mid table team in Europe that have potential.
Could try and pick up the pieces with Dortmund.

bluetonium said:
Blue Smarties said:
Let us know what happens after the Bor-lympics. Any more games for them or do you just get sacked?

Waiting for January to buy tho - game price comes down by 50% and the annual patch comes out that makes the game actually playable beyond a couple of seasons :P

The game this year has been a lot better than previous versions for bugs so you might aswell get it now. They have released another patch today and everything has been fine.
Its defo worth £25.

Liked the demo but don't think I'm going to buy the game. In the time I was playing the demo, though, I did record this video - bit of a joke it was. Would be hilarious to see this happen in real life...(and also I felt like scrounging for more views...whatever)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWwUnlXlL0[/youtube]

Just beaten the Arsenal 'invincibles' record. Now 50 games in the league unbeaten although i brought it up with a 0-0 draw against Swansea that i was not happy with. Brought in Paloschi, Loideiro, Guardado, Grenier, Montoya, Muniesa and Nesta on frees in the summer to add more depth to the squad and to make money off them apart from Nesta. Only Paloschi, Nesta and Montoya are in the 1st team squad with the rest on loan.
Bought Migliaccio and Banega for around £5m combined as i let Hargreaves go. Got Gignac on loan again but hes not that good so ive splashed out £6.5m on Tafer who joins in Jan.
Got around 15-20 youngsters out on loan, the best of them has to be Abu. Hes going to be quality when i put him in the 1st team squad and eventually take over from NDJ.
As for players who are cheap and good the few ive found are:
Facundo Ferreyra - Striker - Banfield.(He was on loan at Racing Club when i found him and he has a future fee set but they didnt buy him so i brought him in for £1.5m.
Clement Grenier - AMC - Lyon. Got him on a free but you would be able to get him cheap if he extends his contract. Ive loaned him out straight away to Brugge and in 10 games he has 5 gls, 4 as and average rating of 7.47.
Mateo Kovacic - AMC - Dinamo. Im sure plenty already know about him because he was class in 11 aswell but hes even better now. Cost me £3.5m but didnt join until summer as he was under 18. Hes on loan at Brugge aswell and hes doing just aswell as Grenier and is only 18.
Romario - Rb - Vitoria. Hes 17 so you cant get him straight away but he will cost £2m max and turns into a new Dani Alves. I had him on loan at Charlton for last 6 months of 1st season and now hes at Brum so another step up. He'll go out to a prem team next year and then be brought back to fight out with Micah.
Giovanni Moreno - AMLC - Racing Club. I havent bought him but hes at Liverpool and hes been on fire for them. They spent £6m on him so may get him cheaper.
Lucas Andersen - AMRC/S - Aab. Wolves snapped him up for £625k and hes only played a handful of games for them but done well in them all and his value has shot up. Would easily get in championship clubs and be decent back up for lower Prem.
Mathieu Coutadeur - MC - As Monaco or Lorient(dont know when he moved). Had a stormer of a season for Lorient which made Arsenal splash out £9.25m after Lorient got him for £1.7m.
Jose Sosa - Anywhere in mid - Dont know where hes at at the start of game but Chelsea spent over £12m on him and hes been brilliant. Would probably be able to get him straight away for way under half of that.
Michael Lumb - Lb - Zenit. Leicester got him for under £1m and then sold him to Everton for £4.6m after a very good season in championship. Stats arent amazing but good solid player for very little money.
Dominique Malonga - St/AMLC - on loan at Betis on mine but Newcastle bought him for £2m after a decent season there and hes already got 6 in 9 and an assist. Looks like the bargain of the century.

I will put more up if people want them but remember players may be at different clubs than ive put down as i dont know when they moved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.