Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Not even sure how this lad is scoring a few. For a 17 year old, his goal scoring record this season is impressive. The sub appearances have only been 10-15 minute cameo appearances as well when Llorente has been tiring late on in a game. Apart from amazing physical attributes, everything else is really average to poor, yet when I give him a start, he grabs a goal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://i42.tinypic.com/f9fgy.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i42.tinypic.com/f9fgy.png</a>

Jay Division said:
Not even sure how this lad is scoring a few. For a 17 year old, his goal scoring record this season is impressive. The sub appearances have only been 10-15 minute cameo appearances as well when Llorente has been tiring late on in a game. Apart from amazing physical attributes, everything else is really average to poor, yet when I give him a start, he grabs a goal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://i42.tinypic.com/f9fgy.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i42.tinypic.com/f9fgy.png</a>

He has blistering pace and acceleration which is always a good, i've heard Llorente is a machine on FM2012 how are you finding him? Im currently using Adrian from Atletico Madrid as my lone striker with Sow as back up.

anthonydunn87 said:
Jay Division said:

He has blistering pace and acceleration which is always a good, i've heard Llorente is a machine on FM2012 how are you finding him? Im currently using Adrian from Atletico Madrid as my lone striker with Sow as back up.
Yeah, think that's what's getting him goals, just beats the offside trap with ease, looking forward to seeing how he develops.

Can always rely on him banging 20+ a season. With Muniain, Susaeta, Ander and a few youngsters, I've got goals coming from all over the place :). My CB San Jose got 12 goals from there last season! Admittidly 3 were peno's but he gets a fair amount from corners.

Hows Sow for you? He's joined Lyon on mine and bagged 26 in 32 for them last season! Looks a tidy player.

Jay Division said:
anthonydunn87 said:
Jay Division said:

Yeah, think that's what's getting him goals, just beats the offside trap with ease, looking forward to seeing how he develops.

Can always rely on him banging 20+ a season. With Muniain, Susaeta, Ander and a few youngsters, I've got goals coming from all over the place :). My CB San Jose got 12 goals from there last season! Admittidly 3 were peno's but he gets a fair amount from corners.

Hows Sow for you? He's joined Lyon on mine and bagged 26 in 32 for them last season! Looks a tidy player.

When he has played he has been good but Adrian has been in great form for 2 seasons and is keeping him out, my best buy so far has been Adam Johnson he was put on the list second season and picked him up for about £4mill play him AMR as an inside forward.

Decided to start one with city and give it a real bash and if i cant stick with it im giving up for a little while.

The first thing i did was sign up players such as Bunn, Suarez, Juan Roman, Razak etc on long term contracts and send them out on loan. You cant offer 16 year olds full time contracts because next on my list is Devante Cole and Karim Rekik.

I signed 2 players. I fucked Pantilimon off because he is shocking and i payed 9 million for my number 2 Wayne Hennessey.

I also signed Edinson Cavani. This goal machine has hammered in 34 goals in 34 games so far this season and is showing no signs of stopping.

26 games gone in the premier league and i sit in 2nd place on 60 points and United are at the top on 63 points, im still in the F.A cup and i drew FC Porto in the last 16 of the champs league after topping my group and beating Madrid home and away. I beat Porto in the first leg 2-1 so lets hope i can keep it up!

would you need a high spec laptop to play this?
this ones a few years old and not sure it would run?

any ideas??

angleseyblue said:
would you need a high spec laptop to play this?
this ones a few years old and not sure it would run?

any ideas??

my laptop is a few years old and it seems to run just fine.

my second season with droylsden aint going to well, 3rd from bottom of the blue square premier and shipping goals for fun time to stop playing pretty football and unleash the dogs of war..................

Just finished my first season with City.

Lost in the league cup final vs Utd 2-0. They never had a shot on target.

Won the fa cup against Brighton 4-0

Lost in the champions league final to Barcelona. 4-0

Won the title on the last game of the season, 1 point behind Utd they were away to Bolton I had to win they had to draw/lose. They drew 0-0 which gave me the title after hammering Blackburn 4-1.

Signed Monreal and Azpilicueta for next season, left-back was the weakest spot, and Iraola is 30. Was tempted to sign Aduriz (900k) and Almunia (free) as cheap and experienced back-up, but both wanted first-team football and fairly large wages.

Can't be long until Bilbao become the richest club in the World (outside of those owned by Billionaires i suppose).

Profit of £26.4 million last season, without the Champions League money we'll get this season.

Given out a few improved contracts, but also shedded some senior players and replaced with youngsters.

pee dubya said:
Signed Monreal and Azpilicueta for next season, left-back was the weakest spot, and Iraola is 30. Was tempted to sign Aduriz (900k) and Almunia (free) as cheap and experienced back-up, but both wanted first-team football and fairly large wages.

Can't be long until Bilbao become the richest club in the World (outside of those owned by Billionaires i suppose).

Profit of £26.4 million last season, without the Champions League money we'll get this season.

Given out a few improved contracts, but also shedded some senior players and replaced with youngsters.
Remember after my 2nd season they were in the top 10 riches clubs. Just a shame I can't spend it on anything. I have 38 million to spend but there is no one worth buying. Plus all my facilities are as good as they can possibly be.

Into March in my third season, if there's hardly any decent young talent coming through I might be tempted to start a new save else where. I only have about 3 really good prospects, the rest will just develop into really average bog standard players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.