Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Jay Division said:
2qmdj5z.png

The fact Barca had a load of kids playing, and the only notable players being Fabregas, Villa, Busquets and Thiago is totally irrelevant ;-).

Fair play mate but how can you keep up with Barca and Madrid as the game goes on, only signing basque players?

Thinks going well in my droyslden game, top of the league by 5 points with 5 to play! Pablo Counago is just a goal machine for the blue square bet north 36 goals in 35 games in the league and 46 in 44 in all comp's. Will put some screen shots up at end of season tonight.

Ander Herrera has broken his leg and Borja Ekiza has broken his ankle :-/

Alright guys, i have had a few different games going so far on 2012 but im struggling to really get into one....

Any recomendations for me?

Stillsy said:
Alright guys, i have had a few different games going so far on 2012 but im struggling to really get into one....

Any recomendations for me?
Give Sampdoria a go. In Serie B, but should be good enough to come straight back up, and start rebuilding with them. Where I'm going once I'm bored of this Athletic save.

I've got 7 players in the Spain U19s and 5 of them in the starting XI :).

Secured 3rd place! I think that means i don't have to go through qualifiers hopefully?

Unfortunately i don't have time for a network game, work backshift 6 days a week most weeks.

My Bristol City side just beat Brighton 1-0 thanks to a 71st minute winner from... Loris Karius! I accidentally started him upfront and didn't even realise until he drilled home a cracking shot from the edge of the area.

I'm 6 points clear at the top after 18 games in my second season, had to battle through some shocking injuries and suspensions so we're doing really well to still be there. Just beating 2nd placed Swansea 3-1 infront of the Sky Sports cameras did us no harm too!

Currently the manager of Valencia hoping to break the Real Madrid and Barcelona duopoly at the top.

First season finished third, but did bring back the UEFA CUP with a fine win on penalties over AC Milan in the final.

Brought in a couple of new faces in the summer but funds have been sparce.

Alvaro Negredo and Roberto Soldaldo are banging them in for me in my second season, but I have a whole host of key players who are injured.

Do have Balotelli on loan, but its December and he has yet to score.

Fourth at the moment, but have topped my Champions Leauge group.

Real Madrid and Barcelona have only dropped two points each all season - a draw between themselves. This is after about 15 games.

It might take a while to join them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.