Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

After embarrassingly knocking City out of the CL with a 8-1 aggregate win, I thought I'd make it all up to you :D.

25i0lyt.png

Already won the league again with 3 games to go, Spanish Cup final against Real Sociedad, and now a CL final against Arsenal to come. Wow.

r01z said:
Big Blue Swede said:
Got a story up about trying to get a Dutch second tier team to win the Europa League with only products from their youth academy. In essence, I can't sign anyone..

Story is here if anyone is interested: <a class="postlink" href="http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/index.php?topic=824.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/i ... opic=824.0</a>

:)

Ahh the new story, I enjoyed your last one from FM11 about your Swedish team (sorry, forgot the name.) Ill be looking forward to how this progresses.

Varbergs BOIS ;)

Thanks pal, haven't got a lot of time due to being at Uni this year but it should see me through till the end of the year!

Started out with Juve with the plan of winning the champions league within 5 seasons

had 7 mil so didn't bother signing anybody. Won Serie A in my first season.

SerieAOverview_Stages-2.png

Just started my second season, signed Adebayor (2.5mil), Corluka (3mil), Aly Cissokho (10mil) Paloschi (free) and Veratti (4mil). Beat Palermo to win the Super Cup. Going strong in the league and in Europe so far :D
Currently on a 26 match unbeaten run

fixtures.png

Tactics.png

Rushton121 said:
Started out with Juve with the plan of winning the champions league within 5 seasons

had 7 mil so didn't bother signing anybody. Won Serie A in my first season.

SerieAOverview_Stages-2.png

Just started my second season, signed Adebayor (2.5mil), Corluka (3mil), Aly Cissokho (10mil) Paloschi (free) and Veratti (4mil). Beat Palermo to win the Super Cup. Going strong in the league and in Europe so far :D
Currently on a 26 match unbeaten run

fixtures.png

Tactics.png

Play Matri as a forward he is a goal machine. Im still with Juve won back to back titles hardly spending a lot of money. Get back Sebastian Giovinco and play him on the wing he is a class midfielder and the fans love him. Im struggling in this season with them. Splashed the cash on Pedro from Barca and he has been shit a nightmare dropped him to the bench he is that bad. Motta is quaility as a fullback and Pirlo and Marchisio turns into a class player if you still have him as well.

leighton said:
Play Matri as a forward he is a goal machine. Im still with Juve won back to back titles hardly spending a lot of money. Get back Sebastian Giovinco and play him on the wing he is a class midfielder and the fans love him. Im struggling in this season with them. Splashed the cash on Pedro from Barca and he has been shit a nightmare dropped him to the bench he is that bad. Motta is quaility as a fullback and Pirlo and Marchisio turns into a class player if you still have him as well.

Matri's a beast from the left too, scored 26 goals last season.
Plus, I bought Adebayor to be my main striker but can't get Quagliarella out of the team atm, can't stop scoring.

Just lost my first game of the season :/

Serie A - Played 11 Won 10 Lost 1

Rushton121 said:
leighton said:

Matri's a beast from the left too, scored 26 goals last season.
Plus, I bought Adebayor to be my main striker but can't get Quagliarella out of the team atm, can't stop scoring.

Just lost my first game of the season :/

Serie A - Played 11 Won 10 Lost 1

Have you tried to sell Del Piro he is a nightmare. Know the way he is shit but was on good money the fucker is like Wayne Bridge he wants to see out his contract. Quagliarella was shit for my team had to get rid of him he was that bad. Tried to sign Mario but he wasnt having anything to do with Juve. Couldnt even offer him a contract even when I had bids accepted for him.

leighton said:
Have you tried to sell Del Piro he is a nightmare. Know the way he is shit but was on good money the fucker is like Wayne Bridge he wants to see out his contract. Quagliarella was shit for my team had to get rid of him he was that bad. Tried to sign Mario but he wasnt having anything to do with Juve. Couldnt even offer him a contract even when I had bids accepted for him.

I gave him a new contract and use him in champions league/ cup matches. he still performs and bangs in a few goals a season.

Pavel Nedved bought the club and seems to have a bit of money behind him :D

Out of interest has anyone done the Maine Road FC challenge? They're in the 9th tier and I think you can manage them if you download the 10th English tier expansion patch. Really tempted to do it myself, but it would be one heck of a challege.

Just an update on my Bristol City file (managing them as Shaun Goater). After failing in the playoffs in the first two years, we won the Championship in my 3rd! Just in the Summer before my Premier League season now, got offered the Stoke job but refused it. Undoubtedly my Player of the Year was Leigh Griffiths who I had on loan for the 2nd year in a row, in 44 games he scored 32, had 19 assists, 15 MoMs and an Average Rating of 7.68. Then, for some strange reason, Wolves transfer listed him and I've managed to get him on a permanent for £2.5m! Also signed Barry Bannan, Graham Carey and Devante Cole for the Premier League year, going to be tough to stay up but we'll do our best.

Started with Bury and signed loads of young foreigners on frees and doing well in league 1. Ive used custom database and added all players from Brazil, Argentina and Italy and then looked for the best free agents under 23 and signed them. Only problem with this is that you need 6 hg players in your squad and the only players that are decent at Bury are Hughes and Skarz. Harrard has been getting a game recently and playing very well so going to stick with him for the time being. Got Roman on loan for 3 months and hes class, hopefully get it extended til the end of the season if i can.
Midtable so far after around 15 games and in the 1/4 finals of the JPT. Got beat by Burnley in league cup but never bother with cup comps when managing lower league teams unless i play someone worse. Played the reserves in both JPT games and won them both easily against Oldham and Dale.
Currently beating Wycombe 3-0 away at HT which is a brilliant scoreline seeing as they are 4th.
Signings i'd recommend are, Ahmed Soukouna, Murilo, Edgar Zaracho(only player ive paid money for,7k)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.