Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

End of season update:

<a class="postlink" href="http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/index.php?topic=824.105" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/i ... ic=824.105</a>

With Anji 4th season.

Lost in the europa quarters to Bayern 3-2 on agg.

Was going through on away goals till they scored with 20seconds left gutted.

Won the russian cup for the 4th year running

Was 3-0 up at the Nou Camp with Newcastle in my second Champions League group game. Ended up losing 4-3 with Alexis Sanchez hitting the crossbar directly from the halfway line for them whilst Tim Krul was up in their box in the dying seconds. Gutted because my players are fucking knackered now aswelll.
eqy3k1.png

connor_devine94 said:
Was 3-0 up at the Nou Camp with Newcastle in my second Champions League group game. Ended up losing 4-3 with Alexis Sanchez hitting the crossbar directly from the halfway line for them whilst Tim Krul was up in their box in the dying seconds. Gutted because my players are fucking knackered now aswelll.
eqy3k1.png
Nice three goal lead you had.

The thing I noticed with this game for myself. My big money signings are normally shit for me. Yet if I sign a bargain player they seem to be great for me. Now with Valencia after leaving Juve fucking stupid got Juve to the champions league 3 years running and was ranked as 3rd seeds for those 3 champions league never got out of the group as I was in a group of death in most of them. Just done my head in. Left Juve second in Seri A 1 point behind with a game in hand. My assitant took over when I left and he got the sacked the end of the season.

Now with Valencia after taking them on took Paco Alcacer and found 2 brilliant young strikers from Argentina both in there early teens and are doing well. Took Silva back to the club. City under Moyes left him in the reserves got him for a bargain £750,000 playing him left wing and from there he is scoring goals for fun first 10 games of last season he score 3 goals and got a few assits. This season he has scored 5 goals so far with a couple of assits. At 31 he is starting to lose a bit of speed but still a class act.

You still play Obertan? I'm only in Dec in the first season and I've gotten seriously pissed off with him, Ben Arfa has hit a poor patch to.

Blue Smarties said:
You still play Obertan? I'm only in Dec in the first season and I've gotten seriously pissed off with him, Ben Arfa has hit a poor patch to.
Sold Ben Arfa he is wank. Scott Sinclair starts over Obertan mostly but he was injured

connor_devine94 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Sold Ben Arfa he is wank. Scott Sinclair starts over Obertan mostly but he was injured
Even when he's good he's a moody **** when you tell him he's done well. Just remembered I got Lucas Anderson, might check his progress. Also got Kovacic (sp) joining in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.