Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

My tatics never change. 4-4-2 attacking with fludid passing works a treat. Now with Valencia getting the best out of a aging squad. Signed a few free bargains from Argentina that has the big clubs looking at them. Got rid of Nani ungreatfull rag bastard. Looking for huge money but he has been shit since I was at the club. Sold him for 10 million. Bought Richards and got Ned on a free Richards cost me under a million and he has started on fire scoring on his debut.

The worst thing happend playing the game last night go to save the game and exit and I hit the wrong button and just quit the game with out saving and I was on a great winning run as well.

bluetonium said:
Started a game with Stockport County (boo hiss, I know!) and just signed a few freebies. Playing a very attacking formation and it's reaping the rewards. Played 20 games, scored 80 goals! My top scorer is a young French lad I signed on a free purely because he had great pace, and he's got 40 in 20! Also, my super star defender and new captain, Mr. Tyrone Loran :P

The bad news, that same star striker is on a £2.2k goal bonus. No idea why I agreed to that, except who'd have know a 2 goals in every game goal ratio? Need some numpty team like Villa to snap him up or something, half a million - bargain! He's cost me £88k to date and the chairman will have my balls for some horrible debts soon enough.

Then it comes to the FA Trophy, Hyde at home - a draw! And I was second best, less possession, less chances! Bloody daft game! Got Carlisle in the FA Cup and taken them to a replay after a thrilling 4-4 draw away (they scored 2 dodgy goals, so dodgy even the FA didn't punish me for mouthing off about them) and if I get through it's Bolton at home. Money, money, money!

I just can't believe our BSP from though. Literally getting 6-1s and 4-0s every match, home and away. I have no idea why. Maybe my game is buggy - has anyone else had this kind of thing for more than a few games? Players I signed weren't THAT good... Would think I have Silva, Sergio and Yaya in there from these scorelines. I think it just must be that everyone else in the BSP is abysmally crap.

For info, I'm playing 4-2-3-1 deep, always hassle opponents, two inside forwards with a lefty on the right and vice versa, show all opposition midfielders and strikers onto their weaker foot and close them down, tackle hard on anyone with flair above 11. Kind of feel like it's not real now though tbh (you know what I mean, not a real pretend footy management game...).

I hope all your players break their legs and you get relegated so that county fall out of the game and you have to be sacked so you can take over a football club as opposed to a scummy bunch of tosspots.

boo hiss indeed.

Blue Smarties said:
connor_devine94 said:
Blue Smarties said:
The French **** now finds himself on the transfer list and sitting in the reserves. I subbed him and he reacted badly which the fans didn't like, he then sees me and we have a discussion about it. I told him it was a tactical change and well...

[bigimg]http://oi42.tinypic.com/ouxx8j.jpg[/bigimg]
I love how his morale goes from Very good to Very poor in one conversation
[bigimg]http://oi41.tinypic.com/1ew32a.jpg[/bigimg]
PMSL !

just about to take my droylsden side into the league two play off final against ebbsfleet in my 5th season with them and we are really punching above our weight for the ground and facility's that are available. got some really good young players in my side that i've signed when released from bigger clubs youth teams.

only thing that is pissing me off at the club is the chairman who keeps spending money on expanding the ground that we cant fill!! managed to pursued him to upgrade the training facility's and start a youth academy after we got a large amount of money from a FA cup match at the swamp, the fucker then cancelled it in the close season and decided to put another 1000 capacity on the ground. really annoyed me that one did, also then moaned when his idea took us into the red!!!

Beat Carlisle in the replay 2-1, Bolton next round at home. Bolton and Blackpool both want to sign my two best players though.

A centre back called Zoro just turned me down, so have decided in January window I am going to try and sign Bischoff to partner Tyrone Loran in defence, wonder if Miguel Veloso is for sale too?

In my 4th season with City, havent spent over 5m on any player. Either got frees or nominal fees for the youngesters.

Picked up some top talents and they are progressing well, stand out player so far is Devante Cole though and he is through the academy of course.

Barry simply awesome on this game so when he tried to retire i nearly cried :(, fortuantly he is staying on as a coach.

For a laugh i changed Wooney's contract to 200m a week and in a few weeks utd went into debt and released Young and Beckenbauer. Picked up Beckenbauer as backup to VK and Boyata.

Might go to a smaller club soon though and take a few of my youngsters with me.

Just hit a new low.

It's the 2012/2013 season, I'm in my second season at Newcastle with my young squad who are slowly growing into men, 2013/2014 should be our year however we're 11th with two games to go, a win would move us up one position however the team below can't catch us so it's essentially over. It then clicks, Arsenal and Manchester City have played 37 games and are on 87 and 86 points respectively, the team at the top have played 36 games and are on 89 points. All they need is a single point due to GD and they've won the league, and they're at home, it's Manchester United. Before the game the press ask me if I'll be playing my youth players as it's a 'dead' game, our season is over. I declined to comment. Before the game I couldn't help but think of all those happy clappy tourists around for the day to see Manchester United win the title against 'easy' opposition who will roll over for them. I generally wanted the win as if it was real life, I wanted to halt the party and know that if they're going to win the league they'll have to party away at Swansea on the last day of the season so the tourists can't see it.

Just before kick off I got the lads fired up, the young blood was eager to fight for the gaffer as they love him because he's showed faith in the talents they hold at such a young age. On the 24th minute Cristofari dispossessed Rooney of possession and played a pass to Kovacic who proceeded to run with the ball, he lays a pass over to Lucas Andersen who turns his man and passes to Sturridge, Sturridge plays a one two with Rochina and finds himself through on goal. This is a Sturridge who was hurting, he joined Newcastle in the January for 1.2M as Chelsea refused to play him, this is a Sturridge who since then has 11 goals and 5 assists in 14 games. This is a Sturridge who slots it away. This is a Blue Smarties who then leaps out of his seat cheering as if it was the first goal in the 6:1.

United weren't really threatening the goal, they had one clear cut chance which they failed to take. Fast forward to the 70th minute and Rochina picks up the ball roughly 30 yards from goal, everyone thinks he's going to lay it off to someone else and make a run however he had other ideas. Rochina proceeded on a jinking run and fires home. Once again I leapt up cheering, thinking it's a good job people are at work and I'm home alone.

Full time. We managed to halt the party and piss on the tourists chips. It's now down to Swansea to beat Manchester United on the final day, Arsenal need to beat Everton at home. We did our job, thank fuck I'm home alone.

tabledi.jpg

:-)

Started a game with Chelsea (ye i know not the hardest thing) but im trying to basically rebrand them and get the club running at a profit. Unfortunately Terry, Lampard and Cole are earning 450k+ between them so i may have to wait 2-3 years before i can significantly reduce the huge wage bill.

First window i sold Malouda, Kalou, Anelka, Drogba, Ferreira, Alex, hilario and Bosingwa for 39.5m. Brought in Shaqiri, Ayew, Vertonghen, Eriksen, Vrsaljko and Willian for 47m as well as reducing my weekly wage bill by 250k.

Not expecting much (winning the league or cl) first season whilst the newer players + the existing younger players (Lukaku, Sturridge, McEachran, Romeu, Bertrand) are bedded in but ive started well winning my first 4 league games including Utd. Torres is on fire and Lampard is running the show.

The thing that took the piss is the board, i asked for the stadium to be extended as it currently holds 41,829. The board agreed with me and decided to spend 2.5m to extend the stadium to 43k. Pointless

Starting to figure out why Aguero only has a 15 for finishing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.