Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

You know you're going places when Costa Rica want you as their manager :-/

pee dubya said:
You know you're going places when Costa Rica want you as their manager :-/
Go & get Paulo to be your assistant manager

I started a new game a few days ago as Oldham, made full use of the link to City and got Scapuzzi and Cunningham on loan.
Got Batth from Wolves on loan and Kelvin Etuhu on a free.

Using a attacking/fluid 4-4-2 i won League 1, League Cup and also the JPT.

Here is my team;

--------------Kuqi----Ched Evans----
Etuhu-------Furman--Norwood--Trippier
Cunningham--Diamond--Van Dooren-Black
--------------------Schanz-------------

Bench:
Cisak
Scapuzzi
Harry Bunn
Chris Taylor
M'Voto

managed to keep droylsden in the championship with 5 games to go!!! got half a million transfer budget (which feels like a fortune compared to the nothing i've had for 6 years!!) signed some good free transfers (arron lennon aged 31) and 3 shit hot young lads aged 17/18 from eastern europe. the board have decided to build me a new 19500 seater stadium which will be ready in 2 years to replace the butchers arms stadium which is falling apart. also got new training facilities and a youth academy been built. things looking very good if i can keep the club in the championship for another season or two!

I'm just downloading the demo now - don't think I will get the proper game though. I will get addicted to it like I did with championship manager when I was in school so I had to bin it to try to get some revision in for my GCSEs.
I spend enough time on here as it is already, if I had a management game I would never get any work done.

Going to go back to my bury save after a few weeks away from it. Got promoted from league 1 in my 1st season and currently just outside the play offs in my 1st season in the championship. Soukouna my best player has been on international duty with Mali meaning hes missed around 8 games of the season and then comes back and gets injured. Roman is quality and has kept me where i am in the table on his own. Got a load of youngsters in and hopefully will find a good striker to partner Soukouna aslong as my chairman doesnt sell him behind my back.

Had enough of that - takes too long and is too complicated for my liking

My laptops far to slow for Football Manager. Any tips on how to speed it up?!

Richard said:
My laptops far to slow for Football Manager. Any tips on how to speed it up?!
Say you're manager City. Just pick England as your only country & maybe put the Leagues down to like League 1 or something...

Just Played united in the community shield and won 3-1 :) Silva, Milner and Super Mario.

Just wanted to know if people know any decent young players i can get? so they be ready in about 2-3 years when everybody is heading towards there late 20's and early 30's. I got about 30 mil to spend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.