Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Re: Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now!!!!

Ryinho said:
Just Played united in the community shield and won 3-1 :) Silva, Milner and Super Mario.

Just wanted to know if people know any decent young players i can get? so they be ready in about 2-3 years when everybody is heading towards there late 20's and early 30's. I got about 30 mil to spend

what i tend to do is do a player search with maximum age of 17 then just buy most of the expensive ones with high stats, just do it after every youth intake and you end up with all the best talent. to easy managing city to be honest.

Did my best Mancini vs Villarreal impression to this:

qoapsm.png

Loaded up one of my games and all the graphics (logos, kits, nation flags, etc) have completely disappeared off the game, even the standard ones that show if you dont have face packs.....anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

in 2013 with spurs, got David silva for £6m. Hernandez for £3.5m and Vidic for £9m. £18.5m spent on 3 quality players sitting in their sides reserves.

Playing A save with city been doing ok but i want to know how to get the best out of Aguero hes playing up front on his own in a 4-2-3-1 playing trequartista as that's the role recomened on the reports but he scores a few goals but gets carried by the other attackers im sitting top but just want to know how to get the best out of Aguero how do you guys play him ?

are city shit in anybody else's save? i'm 8 years in and i think they have won the league twice and gone through 4-5 managers. i'm in april at the moment in my droylsden save and the blues are 7th in the league and just sacked sinisa mihajlovic only won 2 cups also.

on a personal level i'm doing fantastic with droylsden, 4th in the championship with 3 games left and 7 points clear of 7th place, abit worried about if i get through the play offs and promoted to the premiership that we will make a total arse of things. the new stadium aint ready yet and the butchers arms is only a 5,000 seater so gona be a mega lack of funds, if i get through to the play off final might have to throw it so we dont go up.................

bammy blue said:
are city shit in anybody else's save? i'm 8 years in and i think they have won the league twice and gone through 4-5 managers. i'm in april at the moment in my droylsden save and the blues are 7th in the league and just sacked sinisa mihajlovic only won 2 cups also.

on a personal level i'm doing fantastic with droylsden, 4th in the championship with 3 games left and 7 points clear of 7th place, abit worried about if i get through the play offs and promoted to the premiership that we will make a total arse of things. the new stadium aint ready yet and the butchers arms is only a 5,000 seater so gona be a mega lack of funds, if i get through to the play off final might have to throw it so we dont go up.................
I took Oldham into the Premiership on FM11, and I got 18 million transfer budget. It's worth going all out for it.

Best Football Manager goal ever perhaps? take a look at this goal lads and tell me what you think, it was scored by my RB, Romario, at Old Trafford in the 2nd leg of the League Cup. Winning goal in the 79th minute, i think you can picture my reaction when this beauty went in:

PS: made it even more special that it was at the swamp against the rags.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRhfy0dgxv4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Got Bury into the prem as champions winning league by over 15 points. Started bringing in more experienced players as my squad is very young. So far go Wilshere(free), Soldado(free), Bakary Kone(loan). My best player has just signed a new deal as well so will have him partnering Wilshere in midfield. Just need to bring in a old experienced keeper as back up and an experienced centre mid.

niall_mcfc said:
Got Bury into the prem as champions winning league by over 15 points. Started bringing in more experienced players as my squad is very young. So far go Wilshere(free), Soldado(free), Bakary Kone(loan). My best player has just signed a new deal as well so will have him partnering Wilshere in midfield. Just need to bring in a old experienced keeper as back up and an experienced centre mid.
How many seasons did it take you to get them into the prem? Im also managering them sitting 13th half way into the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.