Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

got sacked by napoli the feckers!! first season finished 2nd in the league, semi's of the italian cup and quarter final of the champions league. managed to keep hold of the big names and added a few decent young players to improve the squad before the new season started, got off to a shit start with a lot of draws and only a few wins was in 8th place though 4 points off 3rd then bang they fucked me off after getting beat by inter 3-1 at the san siro the set of wankers. been offered a few seria b jobs but no interest in that might be starting a new game soon.............

Now in 2028 with City. Hart and Boyata retired and Phil Jones is now getting on so i had to spend and went over 10m for the first time on this save.

Got a load of really good youngsters coming through, all local lads as well :D

My shining star is Othmane Al-Amarani. Got him from the goldmine that is INF Clairefontaine, its the French national academy and packed with loads of top youngsters (In my game). Picked up my best players from there. All of them are now worth over 30m!

Not great at first but make sure you get regular scouting reports on the club and you will pick up some great players.

My backroom staff as it stands is;
Me- Manager
Richards- Assistant
Dzeko- Coach
Fabregas- Coach
Casillas- Coach
Messi- Coach (Leaving to become Barca manager though :()
Boyata- Coach
Barry- Coach
and Kompany was 1st team coach but just left to be Newcastle manager.
I retired no 4 in honour of Kompany so to see him leave was heart breaking :(

Richards and Fabregas are fantastic coaches and the others are pretty bad but have them their for nostalgic reasons :P

Haha, good set of coaches there. In my Athletic save (2019) I have Ambrosini, Gerrard, Simao and Di Vaio as former players in my backroom staff. I did have Gilberto Silva but he left and became Villarreal manger :(. He got sacked after 6 months the poor bastard.

Javi Martinez is 30 now, had a chat with him about becoming my future assistant manager. The mad bastard suggested he could become the assistant manager straight if I wanted!!

After going down to 10 men in the 32nd minute, I managed to scrape a 6-0 win, while resting a few of my first team players.

2b1b8h.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.